PDA

View Full Version : HANA Horseplayer Monthly is out

cj
09-05-2014, 06:19 PM
http://www.horseplayersassociation.org/hanamonthly.html

GregReinhart
09-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Issue Features:

We get you ready for Kentucky Downs with an interview with track president Corey Johnsen, and horseplayer extraordinaire Mike Maloney offers some tips and thoughts. Building on the turf theme, we also have a column on Pace Figures and Turf Racing from TimeformUS's Craig Milkowski, a glance at what to do with off-the-turf races, and a number of turf stats throughout the issue.

Also in this issue: Melissa Nolan offers a guide on horsemanship for handicappers and looks back at the career of Tom Durkin, Mike Dorr analyzes payoffs, Jerod Dinkin takes a look at the state of summer meets, Rich Nilsen tells you how to identify a sucker horse, we give you the 411 on In-Race Betting, and Garnet Barnsdale invites a guest to the harness page!

LottaKash
09-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Thx for the reminder guys....:ThmbUp:

Always look forward to this mag and the reminders....And, the price is very right as well...:jump:

Tom
09-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Good article, CJ.

DeanT
09-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Nice job boys and girls. I can say that because I had little to do with putting it together. :)

BetPTC
09-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Dean is being modest. Excellent publication again.

jk3521
09-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Thanx, guys.

jahura2
09-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Thanx, guys.

Love getting this in my monthly e mail. Mr. Maloney is a long time friend of mine and we had spent many a day and evening together at Latonia in days gone by. Also love reading CJ's input. Keep them coming please!

DeanT
09-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Love getting this in my monthly e mail. Mr. Maloney is a long time friend of mine and we had spent many a day and evening together at Latonia in days gone by. Also love reading CJ's input. Keep them coming please!

Thanks for reading it. Mike is one of my fave people in racing too. Cares a lot about the player and never says no if we ask him for anything that he can help with.

Thanks PTC. Thanks for your support too.

Next issue will likely be the Breeders Cup issue. Other than the Track Ratings issue, that's been the highest read issue so far since we started in September 2013. Hoping to make it a good issue again.

dirty moose
01-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Hey Dean,

Is there a new issue in the works?