PDA

View Full Version : ISIS to go after Putin

lamboguy
09-04-2014, 03:55 PM
http://thedailybanter.com/2014/09/video-shows-isis-threatening-putin-chechnya-response-will-destroyed/

Putin says he will enialate them, and looking at his kisser you can tell he means business.

our guy looks into a camera like a mope and calls them the junior varsity as they behead his citizens.

classhandicapper
09-04-2014, 04:45 PM
They were better off barking at a very weak US chicken (Obama) than waking up an angry bear (Putin).

woodtoo
09-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Pretty funny how they rev up an old topaz ,since they have no idea how to
start up the fighter jet. :lol: :lol:

Dumb asshats.

fast4522
09-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Doesn't that just tell all, they make this guy look smart.

JustRalph
09-04-2014, 09:15 PM
it took me a minute to figure out the camo on the car he was driving........

anti drone..........

Tom
09-04-2014, 11:00 PM
If they kill Putin, the world is better off.

classhandicapper
09-05-2014, 12:43 PM
If they kill Putin, the world is better off.

If Putin was our president we would be better off.

FantasticDan
09-05-2014, 01:13 PM
If Putin was our president we would be better off.
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/8gpcf5/big-vladdy---semi-delusional-autocrats

"Who would be fooled by this guy's bullshit??"

I guess we know. :D

classhandicapper
09-05-2014, 02:32 PM
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/8gpcf5/big-vladdy---semi-delusional-autocrats

"Who would be fooled by this guy's bullshit??"

I guess we know. :D

If Putin was president of the US:

1. The border would be locked closed and any illegals that got caught would be deported.

2. ISIS would have been contained or exterminated by now

3. People in the US would be more afraid to criticize Washington, but ironically, less afraid of losing their jobs and careers over offending the liberal thought police

4. A lot of bankers and Wall St types would be in jail

5. Some of Putin's friends would be very rich

horses4courses
09-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Good news.
They deserve each other.

Robert Goren
09-05-2014, 05:25 PM
If Putin was president of the US:

1. The border would be locked closed and any illegals that got caught would be deported.

2. ISIS would have been contained or exterminated by now

3. People in the US would be more afraid to criticize Washington, but ironically, less afraid of losing their jobs and careers over offending the liberal thought police

4. A lot of bankers and Wall St types would be in jail

5. Some of Putin's friends would be very rich He has not managed to kill off his own Chechen terrorists yet, so it highly unlikely he would have gotten rid of ISIS. I will give him this. He was smart enough to support Assad in his fight against ISIS.

Greyfox
09-05-2014, 05:30 PM
He has not managed to kill off his own Chechen terrorists yet, so it highly unlikely he would have gotten rid of ISIS. I will give him this. He was smart enough to support Assad in his fight against ISIS.

Initially, the first people that Assad was fighting were freedom fighters.
Had they been given support in the early stages, ISIS may not have been there.
Alas, that didn't happen.
Assad killed over 100,000 of his citizens.
ISIS is a "Johnny come lately" to the battle, who the freedom fighters want no part of.

Tom
09-05-2014, 11:59 PM

Oh, sorry, we can't use that one.
Saddam Hussein killed hundreds of thousands of his own people but that was not good enough for us to get involved.

I read that some place.

Greyfox
09-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Oh, sorry, we can't use that one.
Saddam Hussein killed hundreds of thousands of his own people but that was not good enough for us to get involved.

I read that some place.

and if you look up the history of Iraq, how it was penciled out as a nation in the 1920's by a boozing Winston Churchill and friends, paying no attention at all to tribal hatreds, you might have an inkling of understanding of how Saddam maintained any resemblance of power and why there were no terrorists in Iraq until Bush Jr. got involved.
If you go back through some of your posts Tom you might see how Saddam did exactly as you sometimes recommend for America. Fact.

Tom
09-06-2014, 12:39 AM
There is no comparable to anything SH did and what America should do.
He was, from day one, a murdering tyrant. there was NEVER a day SH did anything for Iraq but bleed it. Little Adolph was all he ever was.

Robert Goren
09-06-2014, 06:04 AM
Initially, the first people that Assad was fighting were freedom fighters.
Had they been given support in the early stages, ISIS may not have been there.
Alas, that didn't happen.
ISIS is a "Johnny come lately" to the battle, who the freedom fighters want no part of.I thought it was pretty well established that ISIS was always part of the freedom fighters in Syria. They just weren't using that name until recently. Assad is not a good guy. There are no good guys over there. There is not even a lesser evil. There may be a lesser threat to American interests but at this point that is not clear. Clearly Putin thought Assad was a lesser threat to Russian interests. Only time will tell if he was correct.

Greyfox
09-06-2014, 09:40 AM
I thought it was pretty well established that ISIS was always part of the freedom fighters in Syria. .

You thought wrong.
When did you ever hear of beheadings, mass murders, rapes of women, and women taken as slaves in the first year of that conflict?

classhandicapper
09-07-2014, 09:37 AM
As far as I know there has never been a Muslim "freedom fighter". Pretty much every group is just another variation of someone trying to impose their political, economic, and social will on everyone else once they get power. They are not unlike many politicians in the US except they kill over there. We just destroy the jobs and careers of famous public dissenters.

Tom
09-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Class, right on.
There are no good guys in the mulsim world - just one group looking to impose its evil will instead of the one in power today.

Greyfox
09-07-2014, 12:08 PM
As far as I know there has never been a Muslim "freedom fighter".

The initial rebels were known as the "Free Syrian Army."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army
They still control small pockets of Syria.
They have no use for either ISIS or Assad.
You are right though.
They too are fighting to impose their political agenda on Syria.
However it is radically different from ISIS or Assad.

highnote
09-07-2014, 03:04 PM
One of the reason Obama's middle east doctrine has been laisse faire is because there is so much tribal infighting there. There is no need to send in an army to defeat ISIS they will get beaten down from other competiting interests.

So many of those countries were carved up early last century and given arbitrary borders as someone here just pointed out.

They do a good job killing each other there is no reason for the U.S. to do it for them.

The only time to get involved is if one country becomes too dominant and threatens the sea lanes and prevents oil from being shipped.

highnote
09-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Class, right on.
There are no good guys in the mulsim world - just one group looking to impose its evil will instead of the one in power today.

This is what the Wahabi's did -- if a person didn't convert to their brand of Islam they would be killed and their property taken. This is the way to get power. Many people convert and this also grows their power. Either way, it's a no won situation for people who don't want to convert.

The Wahabi's hate Egypt and Turkey because they are liberal and progressive. There is so much hate between factions there that the U.S. can sit back and let them fight each other. It is unlikely ISIS will ever be powerful enough to rule that part of the world. Too many people do not want that type of society.

ISIS can't fight in the middle east, take on Russia and the U.S. all at the same. Hell, even the U.S. can't fight on multiple fronts and if the U.S. can't then there is no way ISIS presents a major threat.

There will always be small terrorist threats, but the world is a dangerous place. More people will die of heart disease in the U.S. this year than by terrorism.

TJDave
09-07-2014, 03:57 PM
More people will die of heart disease in the U.S. this year than by terrorism.

More people will die of lightning strikes.