PDA

View Full Version : Strange Early Punch at the Meadows

RaceTrackDaddy
09-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Race 8
A nice chunk of early money on the (# 7)

RaceTrackDaddy
09-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Check out the morning line of the early money favorite. I have to wonder if someone will delete the bet (cancel) it in an effort to manipulate the small pool odds?

JustRalph
09-04-2014, 03:01 PM
http://www.meadowsgaming.com/racetrack/race_replays.php

video above.......live too

RaceTrackDaddy
09-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Here is the final pool

RaceTrackDaddy
09-04-2014, 03:05 PM
the early money ended up as losing money as the horse failed to menace in the race and was off the board......

Ray2000
09-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Race9 betting that young whippersnapper with the best udr rating...Ronnie Wrenn Jr

The Inside Scoop
09-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Any sharp gambler (which this person wasn't) knows never to bet a horse you like early. Betting $400 to win on a horse at The Meadows off the hop, shows he is not sharp, especially in the small pools they have.

RaceTrackDaddy
09-04-2014, 04:10 PM
My biggest concern was if the money $400 would have come out of the pool prior to the start of the race. I have seen that done a few times at the Meadows. The next to last punch had the amount at $486 and then the next and final click went to over a grand. To the best of my knowledge, that money remained in the pool.

The Inside Scoop
09-04-2014, 04:44 PM
My biggest concern was if the money $400 would have come out of the pool prior to the start of the race. I have seen that done a few times at the Meadows. The next to last punch had the amount at $486 and then the next and final click went to over a grand. To the best of my knowledge, that money remained in the pool.

Many times bets like that are cancelled. My belief is any wager over $200 thats done online, should not be allowed to be cancelled. "Pool Manipulators" have no place in this industry and the ADW'S or racetracks need to curb this by implementing a rule that will put a stop to it.

RaceTrackDaddy
09-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Many times bets like that are cancelled. My belief is any wager over $200 thats done online, should not be allowed to be cancelled. "Pool Manipulators" have no place in this industry and the ADW'S or racetracks need to curb this by implementing a rule that will put a stop to it.
Been a couple years but when I was betting just horse racing I used Twin Spires. I saw someone betting a half grand $500 to win on horses that did not make sense and at one minute to post time, that money was cancelled. Forget the track but it was a harness small pool track like Ppk, Mea, ScD, etc. They in turn ran their diagnostics to find out where that money was wagered. They got back to me and said it was on track. They notified the track that incidents like that would not be tolerated and the next time it happens, that would a breach of their simulcast contract and that they would no longer accept their signal for wagering on their platform. Twin Spires rep also told me if it was from one of their customers, they would close their account once they found out.