PDA

View Full Version : Great now they have Airliners....ISIS

JustRalph
09-02-2014, 08:27 PM
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-libyan-jetliners-raise-fears-of-suicide-airliner-attacks-on-911/

9-11 right around the corner. This is scary

Marshall Bennett
09-03-2014, 02:17 AM
I've wondered if they don't have the missing Malaysian airliner parked in a hanger somewhere. If not, where is it? Not a single piece has been found or washed up anywhere. Highly suspicious.

LottaKash
09-03-2014, 02:27 AM
I've wondered if they don't have the missing Malaysian airliner parked in a hanger somewhere. If not, where is it? Not a single piece has been found or washed up anywhere. Highly suspicious.

Highly, imo...:eek:

TJDave
09-03-2014, 02:27 AM
If it were a Malaysian airliner I would feel much less confident of their chances.

JustRalph
09-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Heard today that Obama lifted the ban on Libyian students training in flight training schools here in the US?

I wasn't aware

Tie the two things together and it's a terrifying thought

Clocker
09-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Heard today that Obama lifted the ban on Libyian students training in flight training schools here in the US?

I wasn't aware

Obama's Kumbaya policies are a terrifying thought.
(http://ww.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/08/obama-ignores-congress-lifts-ban-libyans-training-u-s-pilots-nuke-scientists/)
Less than two years after four Americans got massacred in a terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya the Obama administration is disregarding congressional opposition to lift a decades-old ban on Libyans attending flight schools and training as nuclear scientists in the United States.

The ban was implemented in 1983 after a wave of terrorist incidents involving Libyans. The African nation continues to be a hotbed of terrorism and in fact, the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli was recently evacuated because violence between rival militias has created a deadly environment. Many other foreign governments have also shut down their embassies in Libya because the violence has spread throughout the entire country.

The Obama administration claims that the ban is no longer necessary because the “United States Government and the Government of Libya have normalized their relationship and most of the restrictions and sanctions imposed by the United States and the United Nations toward Libya have been lifted.”

LottaKash
09-03-2014, 05:26 PM

I wasn't aware

They bombed the embassy and killed the people there, and now we're gonna let them come over, and we will teach-em to fly them big ole airliners...

Yikes !, almost like in a script....One that we have seen before too...

What an even crazier world we are becoming.... And fast..:eek:

Tom
09-03-2014, 06:31 PM
No one has enabled the rise of terrorism more than Bill Clinton and Hussein Obama.

If the ban was raised, it is inexcusable.

FantasticDan
09-03-2014, 06:53 PM
I'm more concerned about the ban on all of Islamic faith at our medical and science schools. If that's lifted too, what's to protect us from them learning at our schools and then unleashing a super-virus or biological weapon into the general population? :eek: :ThmbDown:

Oh.

JustRalph
09-03-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm more concerned about the ban on all of Islamic faith at our medical and science schools. If that's lifted too, what's to protect us from them learning at our schools and then unleashing a super-virus or biological weapon into the general population? :eek: :ThmbDown:

Oh.

you're funny when you try to play along..........

Tom
09-03-2014, 07:14 PM
And yet, Ralph, they were all over Bush for a very vague memo in 2001.
They is 1,000% more evidence out there today and nothing but giggles from the left.

The next attack is squarely on them - and I will be reminding them how THEY are responsible for it.

incoming
09-03-2014, 09:24 PM

Oh.

What does the weather look like tomorrow. :lol:

cj's dad
09-04-2014, 09:11 AM

Oh.

You are WITHOUT A DOUBT the most pitiful poster on this board. You bring zero to any discussion here.

Tom
09-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Maybe he can post a video of John Stewart finding the lighter side of 9/11.

FantasticDan
09-04-2014, 10:26 AM
You are WITHOUT A DOUBT the most pitiful poster on this board. You bring zero to any discussion here. :eek: :(

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/11/obama_dancing_on_a_pizza_you_read_that_right-11597.gif

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

classhandicapper
09-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Obama is a first class nitwit or a closet Muslim that hates America and has sympathetic feelings towards the jihadists. There's no other way to explain him.

Greyfox
09-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Obama is a first class nitwit or a closet Muslim that hates America and has sympathetic feelings towards the jihadists. There's no other way to explain him.

Bingo! :ThmbUp:
He sees himself as a "Citizen of the World" first and President of the United States a distant second.

JustRalph
09-04-2014, 11:38 AM
That pizza has more common sense than Obama and the pepperoni more guts

FantasticDan
09-04-2014, 11:46 AM
That pizza has more common sense than Obama and the pepperoni more gutsC'mon now, aren't you expecting too much from a closet Muslim who hates America and sympathizes with jihadists?

I think you are. Friggin' guy should be dancing on a falafel or something..

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Friggin' guy should be dancing on a falafel or something..Well, at least you have something to fill the rest of the day with...get crackin' on that!

Tom
09-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Heard a great compilation of quotes from various world leaders in times of troubles, from we have nothing to fear, but fear itself, to we shall fight them in the filed, we shall fight them on the beeches, to wanted, dead or alive, culminating with "We ah, ah, we don't have a strategy.

Funny and scary at the same time.
Of all the great leaders, Obama fails to make the list.

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Plus, you would think that at the very least, Obama would have a way with words. We were always told what a great orator he is/was...

He doesn't even have that to fall back on anymore...oh well...he did kill bin Laden...and the stock market is up.

Mike at A+
09-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Plus, you would think that at the very least, Obama would have a way with words. We were always told what a great orator he is/was...

He doesn't even have that to fall back on anymore...oh well...he did kill bin Laden...and the stock market is up.
Correction. bin Laden was killed DURING 0bama's presidency BECAUSE of the groundwork and policies of Bush and Cheney.

And the market is up IN SPITE OF 0bama, not because of 0bama. Well paying jobs have been replaced by crappy jobs which inflates corporate bottom lines and ultimately, the stock market.

One more point. All this minimum wage stuff is nothing more than a payback to the unions and to the low intelligent, burger flipping, voting base who elected him.

Clocker
09-04-2014, 12:42 PM

He doesn't even have that to fall back on anymore

Actually, he never did have that to fall back on. What he had was TOTUS (the Teleprompter of the United States) and good speech writers.

This was demonstrated again yesterday in Estonia when he gave his speech on his "ISIS strategy". Early in the speech, he said that our goal was to "degrade and destroy" ISIS. Later on, he said that our goal is to "shrink" ISIS to the point that they become a "manageable problem". That flip flop even had the guys at MSNBC wondering WTF he was talking about.

Sec Def Chuck Hagel (http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/03/another-oopsie-chuck-hagel-tries-to-clean-up-obamas-plan-to-make-isis-manageable/) to the rescue, to recalibrate the president's remarks. According to Hagel, "degrade and destroy" was in the prepared remarks, which is to say, the words of TOTUS. But "shrink" and "shrink" were in the response to a question by a reported after the speech.

In other words, TOTUS said "degrade and destroy", POTUS said "shrink" to a "manageable problem".

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Minor correction: Obama uses the term ISIL to describe this group...and it's interesting that I have yet to hear a mainstream broadcaster explain why the President is using ISIL while THEY (the media) are using ISIS... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Fox news explains, but I don't watch Fox news...much to the chagrin of some who post here... :lol: :lol:

rastajenk
09-04-2014, 12:56 PM
That flip flop even had the guys at MSNBC wondering WTF he was talking about.
I'm surprised you even caught them mentioning it. Every time I channel-surf onto it, they're talking about the Republican war on birth control, or Chris Christie's weight, or an insignificant Mitch McConnell remark, or Scott Walker, or nude pics of celebrities, or anything other than the important developments in the deteriorating global scene.

Clocker
09-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Minor correction: Obama uses the term ISIL to describe this group...and it's interesting that I have yet to hear a mainstream broadcaster explain why the President is using ISIL while THEY (the media) are using ISIS... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Fox news explains, but I don't watch Fox news...much to the chagrin of some who post here... :lol: :lol:

The explanation (unofficial) that I heard is that the second "S" in ISIS stands for Syria. Obama has received a lot of criticism that his indecisiveness and inaction in Syria, which made it easier for the terrorists formerly known as ISIL to gain a major foothold there. So the administration is trying to minimize any connection between ISIS and Syria.

Similarly, ISIS has since changed its name to the Islamic State. Most people still call them ISIS because it is a lot easier to say or write. But as has been pointed out many times, Obama never uses the words Islam or Islamic when talking about terrorists. That might offend someone's sensibilities.

Clocker
09-04-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm surprised you even caught them mentioning it.

I didn't catch it. I used to watch MSNBC once in a while to catch Matthews making a blithering fool of himself by calling any opposition to the Dems racist. Now I rarely even watch FOX any more. They are all talking heads trying to reduce the world into a few sound bites and to show how smart they are.

I read about it HERE (http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/03/cnn-fox-and-msnbc-all-mystified-by-obamas-isis-flip-flop-video/). I have been seeing some intelligent comments from Jake Tapper on CNN lately. I'm going to have to find out when he is on and give him a shot.

Tom
09-04-2014, 01:20 PM

Oh yes, they point it out.
Rather bluntly. :lol::lol: