PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Meet's Final Tally

KidCapper
09-02-2014, 12:58 PM
This experiment ended with a loss of $242 on the meet. I listed my top plays for the Saratoga meet & played these picks $20 to Win only. Not near as good as the WP run at Tampa. Here are the final results....

Totals for the meet:

Plays -98

19-Winners
20-Place
18-Show
41-Off the board

Bet $1960
Ret $1718
Net-$242

Not sure as to which meet and what plays I'll try next. Maybe a daily pick 3 or 4 thread...we'll see.

As always, thanks for reading.

KidCapper

alydar
09-02-2014, 01:43 PM
I enjoy following your picks. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for posting and sticking to it. Not easy to do.

Alwaysonpoint36
09-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Tough meet, I did enjoy your analysis. You should do Belmont!

Redboard
09-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Enjoyed following your plays. I frequently wrote them down on my spreadsheet and rooted them home.The SPA is a tough, tough meet. Hard to toss anybody. You did well and were above water, I believe, until the end. Santa Anita opens at the end of the month culminating with the breeders cup. That's always fun.

CptMisery
09-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Nice job KC. Always took your picks and analysis into consideration when capping races. Appreciate the fact that you share your knowledge and thought process. Best of luck in your future wagering.

timtam
09-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Good job :)

It takes great guts to put your picks online with no chance of redboarding.

I read your selections whenever I played and always took a second look at

them checking what you saw that maybe I missed. Fun to watch and you

did a good job not like all the pre Breeders cup handicappers who will flood our

mailboxes claiming how they owned the SPA.

FlintAtTheFetlock
09-03-2014, 06:25 PM
I would be on a cloud betting close to $2000 and only being down -242 at Saratoga this (tough) summer. I looked forward to your analysis and usually work your picks into my multi race wagers. Keep it up!

PS: I think the WIN only may have factored significantly and I'd be curious if it were WP or WS how you would have come out.

Cheers

Tall One
09-03-2014, 08:51 PM
I would be on a cloud betting close to $2000 and only being down -242 at Saratoga this (tough) summer. I looked forward to your analysis and usually work your picks into my multi race wagers. Keep it up!

I handicap the night before, but I'll scan the thread the following morning and "See what The Kid's seeing that I ain't.." :)

Keep up the great work, KC!

bucksboy
09-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Great job Kid.....-242 after 98 plays is a win as far as I'm concerned.. I thought the meet was extremely tough. I think I found a new meaning for
"redboarding". I am covered in red ink. I hope you go to Belmont.
Again, great job and best of luck going forward.

saddle sore
09-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Okay lets not get carried away now. When did we start rewarding losing. Now all the great handicappers select every race while the KID samples just a few. KID yer good but not good enough. :(

Tor Ekman
09-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Okay lets not get carried away now. When did we start rewarding losing. Now all the great handicappers select every race while the KID samples just a few. KID yer good but not good enough. :(So where does this leave you rated as a handicapper???

saddle sore
09-05-2014, 12:45 PM
So where does this leave you rated as a handicapper???...This is not about me. Its about him. Why does someone always try to switch things around. I gave my opinion just like everyone gave there opinion. Lets,s just leave it at that.

Tor Ekman
09-05-2014, 01:43 PM
...This is not about me. Its about him. Why does someone always try to switch things around. I gave my opinion just like everyone gave there opinion. Lets,s just leave it at that.

From what I've seen of your handicapping skills, you really shouldn't be criticizing the work of anyone else.

Alwaysonpoint36
09-05-2014, 02:06 PM
From what I've seen of your handicapping skills, you really shouldn't be criticizing the work of anyone else.

:lol: :lol: :faint:

KC did a goddamn good job. 6 week meet and down $200? Could've been catastrophic. If the wagering were WPS 5$ it would've been pure profit.

saddle sore
09-05-2014, 02:12 PM
From what I've seen of your handicapping skills, you really shouldn't be criticizing the work of anyone else....TOR what world do you live in....OZ?:lol:...You mean i can't say anything that's true. If the KID had won i would of been the first person to shake his hand. Why don't you quit starting trouble.

saddle sore
09-05-2014, 02:21 PM
:lol: :lol: :faint:

KC did a goddamn good job. 6 week meet and down $200? Could've been catastrophic. If the wagering were WPS 5$ it would've been pure profit....And how do you know that for sure?. Did you figure it out? You are not much on detail pointy. Kids horses are usually bet down 3 to 1. I don't know if you can make money across the board like that.