PDA

View Full Version : Give your results!!

kenwoodallpromos
04-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Anyone who gives selections should give the results, especially if using a commercial product or sysyem!

Hammerhead
04-30-2004, 06:10 PM
Also should give full name, age, address, SS No., and phone number.

Also:
Reasons for picking horse.
If horse losses a reason or make a excuse.

This should keep people from posting picks. Soon no more board.

:( :eek:

John
04-30-2004, 08:33 PM
Better still give back the money to anyone who plays and loses on your picks.

kenwoodallpromos
04-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Sounds like you think results are private! I just do not have the time to personally check all listed tracks' results and calculate % or ROI, but if someone is picking well I can check some old posts for hints how they are doing it! I guess this is "selections" and not results"! Like I was just told on another thread, I am not the monitor!

cato
04-30-2004, 11:18 PM
what is it Ken, are you having a bad week?

Take a break...chill out

Take care, Cato

Hosshead
04-30-2004, 11:25 PM
I just ignore selections without followup results. It's not my job to talley their picks. If they can't put the results up to their own picks, then you can't take them seriously. And they probably don't want to admit when they lose.

Yeah, the Results, Win%, and ROI (updated from previous results), the way Steve Wolson is posting, is the straightforward way to do it. He's laying it on the line, but you get the feeling (with his straightforward picks (1 horse/race), and updated results (including previous picks), that he has confidence in his selections overall. -- I like that! - But he's the guru behind his sw.
Question is, can a Non-guru get positive results with it?
(I would fall into the latter catagory)

keilan
05-01-2004, 12:54 AM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

For a couple years I've thrown some nice priced horses on the board and in the WR. The last thing I would do is flaunt it if I've had a particularly good day. I not selling anything nor do I feel a need to be stroked. So I almost never "tally my picks". I could care less if someone thinks I'm a losing player because I don't post the results.

A great group of guys/cappers sit in the WR and knock tracks over daily. I'd like to see other guys from the board show up on occasion and discuss horses.

I also appreciate that Steve picks one horse per race and goes with that, as a seller of software that takes some courage.

kingfin66
05-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by keilan

For a couple years I've thrown some nice priced horses on the board and in the WR. The last thing I would do is flaunt it if I've had a particularly good day. I not selling anything nor do I feel a need to be stroked.

You will always be a legend to me after that Super you hit in the Kentucky Derby contest. That damn thing is still standing up! It was SWEET.