PDA

View Full Version : Albany stakes

zico20
08-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Love the :4: in here. I seriously question the :6: ability to get the distance around two turns. the :2: should be in the tri. After that, maybe play an all

Maximillion
08-24-2014, 06:00 PM
I could see the 1 Eye luv lulu outrunning her odds here.

PhantomOnTour
08-24-2014, 06:04 PM
#3 Free Mugatu is 2-2 at Saratoga and has a chance on his favorite track.
Looks a cut below the best here, but he can get in the money at a decent price....pace should be hot and he can rumble up for some.
Keying him 2nd/3rd in trifectas and making a small win bet

PhantomOnTour
08-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Looks a cut below the best here, but he can get in the money at a decent price....pace should be hot and he can rumble up for some.
Okay :faint:

zico20
08-24-2014, 06:17 PM

You and I were real close. the :4: never should have been in the race. Something was very wrong. Also, never bet Kathy Ritvo, one of the worst trainers of all time. The :2: will be in claiming races soon if she keeps training him. :mad:

PhantomOnTour
08-24-2014, 06:21 PM
What are your thoughts on the :7: in the finale today?
15-1 price on an even running sprinter stretching out (nice angle) off some pretty fast paced races. Drops back in for a tag, decent barn, can be dangerous for a long time vs these.

zico20
08-24-2014, 06:27 PM
What are your thoughts on the :7: in the finale today?
15-1 price on an even running sprinter stretching out (nice angle) off some pretty fast paced races. Drops back in for a tag, decent barn, can be dangerous for a long time vs these.

A viable longshot. Beyers wise he fits. Like the drop in class. The stretch out will help, but damn, this race is wide open. I wouldn't be surprised if about 8 of them would win. :7: looks as good as anybody. Would need a price though to put any money on him.

PhantomOnTour
08-24-2014, 06:34 PM
A viable longshot. Beyers wise he fits. Like the drop in class. The stretch out will help, but damn, this race is wide open. I wouldn't be surprised if about 8 of them would win. :7: looks as good as anybody. Would need a price though to put any money on him.
Price is right for me at 18-1 w 3MTP...won't change much from here on in.
Spreading under about six in exactas and making a win bet.

PhantomOnTour
08-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Gooooood night :ThmbDown:

Maximillion
08-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Mr. Beer (of Timeformusa) had this one cold...impressive.

burnsy
08-25-2014, 08:40 AM
So Lonesome had class edge over these....turf to dirt and the breeding to make 9 furlongs. Having speed early didn't hurt either.