PDA

View Full Version : Question for the database guys

RaceTrackDaddy
08-16-2014, 07:35 PM
I have across a mailing of a friend that might produce some results if only there is a database out there that tracks owners. I used trackmaster database many times for drivers, trainers or horses over the years but someone mentioned something that might be something to follow.

Seems this sport has become more concentrated in more few owners and it is common to see one owner have 10 or more trainers throughout North America depending upon which track they have his/her horse racing.

Does anyone know if there is a database (outside of the USTA) that tracks owners and their performances at all the tracks that they race no matter the trainer?

Ray2000
08-16-2014, 08:10 PM
I don't have anything Bob, sorry, and with so many Racing Stable names and no owner licenses listed it would be a bear to try and pull.

RaceTrackDaddy
08-16-2014, 09:35 PM
I don't have anything Bob, sorry, and with so many Racing Stable names and no owner licenses listed it would be a bear to try and pull.

Thanks Ray...it was worth a shot

RaceTrackDaddy
08-17-2014, 01:33 PM
We got a reply from a mailing group member as to the only place he saw this info listed (and it was for free) was at www.horseracingprograms.com (http://www.horseracingprograms.com/) but since they did not sell enough pp's, the folded up shop.

Here is an example of their database of owners.

I tried copy and paste but that was a disaster without formatting..
Attaching the captured pic