PDA

View Full Version : Track Judge free for Oaks day and Derby Day

Charlie Judge
04-29-2004, 02:51 PM
All Pace Advantage members are invited to sample my graphic Past Performances and Performance Space reports for Oaks and Derby days at:

www.track-judge.com

Have a great Derby weekend.

CAJ

kenwoodallpromos
04-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Why don't you stop being a ripoff jerk and pay PA for an ad properly instead of screwing up this forum?

Tom
04-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Hey, I don't mind a freebie..I might like it. At least I get to see it before the races are run.
Thanks, Charlie.

JimL
04-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Dr Judge, Thank You JimL

Pace Cap'n
04-30-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
Why don't you stop being a ripoff jerk and pay PA for an ad properly instead of screwing up this forum?

When were you appointed board monitor?

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Actually, if someone is going to post something for free, this is the way to do it....simple, and to the point, and with a link.

Now, I also have no problem if someone wants to pay me....LOL

Of course, I'll have to set up some sort of system where I can actually accept payments, but chalk that up to my laziness.... :rolleyes:

kenwoodallpromos
04-30-2004, 09:30 PM
I will shutup after I ask what his post has to do with software?

Charlie Judge
04-30-2004, 09:55 PM
If the moderator/ members of this board object to my offer of free reports, I apologize if I have offended anyone.

With regard to the issue of if this is "software", the Track Judge programs are available primarily as internet based reports, but a few people have my software on their home computers to create their own reports. These reports started out many years ago as "The Kinky Handicapper" program, and evolved over time to become TrackJudge.

If the moderator wants to collect a fee from me for this posting, please contact me privately via e-mail.

CAJ

headhawg
04-30-2004, 10:03 PM
I also appreciate the freebie and have no problem with the post. Of course, it's not my board.

Good luck to all on Derby Day.

kenwoodallpromos
04-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Looks like I'm the only one who objected! Some people on here like HDW. I just think It was a sneaky way to get an ad, putting derby info to view on the software threads, especially since part of your website says No Software Needed! I do not generally consider directing people to check out info out of line if appropriate, but as it has been pointed out, I am not the monitor!!

Figman
04-30-2004, 10:20 PM
Kenwood,
I for one like having "legitimate" horse handicappers with different ideas here at PA. Especially when those ideas test out well. I have no doubt the Dr. Charles Judge is honest and sincere...at least that's the impression he has given me from seeing his personal appearance at the Capital OTB Albany Teletheater a few months ago, subsequent television appearances with handicapper Nick Kling on the OTB television network in the Saratoga Springs area and from listening to people I know that actually know him around Maryland.

I am totally confident in my own methods but enjoy seeing another handicapping helper that appears to give good results. This is not the bogus "Coffee Table Millionaire!" This is a successful Doctor who is not financially existing on selling the public his horse handicapping creation or prowess, he simply has a passion for horse race handicapping and is kind enough to share his views and creations with other people with similar interests.

JimL
05-01-2004, 07:54 AM
kenwoodallpromos, You are right! You are not the monitor! JimL

pasco
05-07-2004, 07:46 AM
I took advantage of the free sheet and It was dead on.It had the race {derby} bet cold.I for one think this program has
a great output.Thanks for the free day... Pasco

mudnturf
05-12-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm chiming in here for one reason...to say that I've known Dr. Judge for 12 years and consider him one of the brightest, most sincere and hard working individuals I know...a "straight shooter" if you will.
He loves horseracing more than he loves medicine, and loves sharing his work with anyone who will listen. And frequently, those who do listen become fans of the stuff he turns out.
Would he like more people to eventually pay him for the reports he produces? Sure he would. If I spent as much time developing a truly unique handicapping approach, I'd want to get paid for it also.
So when he offers one of his reports free of charge, with no strings attached, you can either take a look or hit the delete key.
Charlie does not know the meaning of the words "rip off".