PDA

View Full Version : *FREE* WWW.TURFDAY.COM PRESENTS THE KY DERBY

Turfday
04-29-2004, 09:07 AM
The FREE Hyper-Track program for Saturday's Kentucky Derby is now posted on the front page of www.turfday.com and will REMAIN up there for an entire week..until next Thursday.

NO registration required. Simply click on Turfday Free Race of the Week.

When you view the Hyper-Track program for the Derby, click on the links for each horse to see attributable information. Every stat and relevant angle you can imagine is available. At your option, you can search by last 365 days, last 1095 days or "all time" (since Jan. 1, 1995).

Turfday.com is updated DAILY by Equibase and has EVERY single race run in North America and Canada at EVERY track since Jan. 1, 1995.

Stats/angles on SIRE, JOCKEY, TRAINER, JOCKEY-TRAINER, TRAINER-TRACK by clicking on the respective link. Proprietary formula for Betting Value Averages. Grades are given and are based on a national bell curve in each category.

And be sure to click on the actual horse's name to open up the Activity Log and Performance Log, and PEDIGREE information on each horse.

The Activity Log is particularly nifty! It's a chronological listing of every single workout, scratch and race in that horse's life. Gaps of 45 days or more are noted. I think listing every time a horse is SCRATCHED and what type of race/class the horse was scratched from is very interesting from a handicapping standpoint, and also if you are an owner or trainer looking to claim.

Every page is quickly printable.

The Derby Hyper-Track program is exactly the kind and quality of information that is available every day for every track at www.turfday.com. And soon, we will be launching our daily Valuator report for each track that will highlight all of the important (good or bad) stats and angles relevant to that race.

Turfday.com is not going to pick the winner for you. It was designed for the simulcast player and to help savvy players make even more intelligent handicapping decisions. You'll find that out by spending a few minutes checking out the Derby field.

Please take a look. It's FREE.

PaceAdvantage
04-29-2004, 09:37 PM
I said you could post a simple post saying you had a free report available. This is more like a full page spread with an editorial to boot.

I'm way too nice....someone e-mailed me today and said I have to start charging for stuff like this, cause people are making money at my expense...