PDA

View Full Version : R5 Del Mar G2 La Jolla

Lemon Drop Husker
08-09-2014, 07:08 PM
1 1/16th mile on turf.

2/1 ML favorite has been bet down to 6/5 in the :6: Enterprising.

He just beat the :1: by a neck rolling from 12 back at a mile in what may well be his best career race. He'll be tough, but at 7/5 now I have to go against.

The :5: Tonito M has ran against 2 of the best 3YOs this year in Shared Belief and Bayern. While embarrassed in both, that competition is far better than anybody else in this race has seen.

:5: with :1: and :2: is where I'm going.

Lemon Drop Husker
08-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Wow.

Could not have missed more badly. :lol:

Fingal
08-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Those were some pretty impressive internal fractions. I would not be surprised if this turned out to be a strong key race.

letswastemoney
08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Those were some pretty impressive internal fractions. I would not be surprised if this turned out to be a strong key race.The internal fractions always look impressive on Del Mar turf because of how short the grass is.

AndyC
08-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Fingal
Those were some pretty impressive internal fractions. I would not be surprised if this turned out to be a strong key race.

The internal fractions always look impressive on Del Mar turf because of how short the grass is.

The grass is 4 inches taller than it was since the last turf race. The splits and the final time were not exceptionally fast.