PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO PROBLEM

HUSKER55
08-07-2014, 07:55 PM
it seems that every time I watch the horses my audio cuts out then comes back and then goes out.

I tried to increase the buffer, from 50 to 150, and that didn't do anything as near as I can tell.

I use Twin-spires TV. Neighbor kid said I should hard-wire my computer to the modem. (not impossible...just don't want to do that).

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

spiketoo
08-08-2014, 01:45 PM
By 'hard-wiring' do you mean connecting via Ethernet? You currently connect via wi-fi? Regardless if it's a stable wi-fi connection it probably shouldn't matter.

Does it only happen with TS? I have occasional issues with certain sound drivers. My desktop speakers are connected to the subwoofer below my desk which in-turn is connect to the CPU. I sometimes have to crawl down there and disconnect then reconnect the cable that connects the desktop speakers to the subwoofer and then viola!

As always, YMMV :)

jballscalls
08-09-2014, 11:12 AM
it seems that every time I watch the horses my audio cuts out then comes back and then goes out.

I tried to increase the buffer, from 50 to 150, and that didn't do anything as near as I can tell.

I use Twin-spires TV. Neighbor kid said I should hard-wire my computer to the modem. (not impossible...just don't want to do that).

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

I"ve been having audio issues with TS lately and was told it might be due to Roberts Communications have trouble. Roberts it he satellite group that uplinks all the tracks signals. I was told Roberts is working on it.

HUSKER55
08-10-2014, 12:22 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO!

i APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS!