PDA

View Full Version : carribean cupid

judd
08-05-2014, 06:25 PM
was looking at pace site and my wife saw photos of native girls--carribean cupids-----------------what the heck you on ??!!!!!!!!!!

horses4courses
08-05-2014, 06:30 PM
...........and they were native to where??

johnhannibalsmith
08-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Dang, I want the Caribbean ones.

sammy the sage
08-05-2014, 08:12 PM
I get the Chinese & Filipino ladies...then dudes from match.com...guess P.A.'s covering ALL the bases w/everybody :faint: :eek:

johnhannibalsmith
08-05-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm sure he'll be here shortly to inform you that the ad choices are based on something in your own web surfing adventures... not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

PaceAdvantage
08-07-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm sure he'll be here shortly to inform you that the ad choices are based on something in your own web surfing adventures... not that there's anything wrong with that. :DWell, that's part of it...if you've ever clicked on any type of dating site, whether intentional or not, you'll likely get those ads. All types of dating ads.

Also, it just might be that for some reason, Google thinks those types of ads are appropriate here... :lol:

BlueShoe
08-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Guess I must have had a recent religious conversion without me knowing it. While replying to a post just now, on the right side of the page was the picture of a pretty young woman wearing a hijab with the ad being for Muslim singles.

magwell
08-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Guess I must have had a recent religious conversion without me knowing it. While replying to a post just now, on the right side of the page was the picture of a pretty young woman wearing a hijab with the ad being for Muslim singles..........:lol: