PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga question

cato
08-05-2014, 03:34 PM
This has probably been posted before but does anyone know whether Andy Serling is doing a handicapping seminar/analysis the night before the races? Is anyone else doing something like that - Timeform/CJ, Salvatore, etc?

If so, when and where?

Regardless of the above any great restaurants and/or bars I need to hit this week?

Thanks in advance, Frank

alhattab
08-05-2014, 08:02 PM
This has probably been posted before but does anyone know whether Andy Serling is doing a handicapping seminar/analysis the night before the races? Is anyone else doing something like that - Timeform/CJ, Salvatore, etc?

If so, when and where?

Regardless of the above any great restaurants and/or bars I need to hit this week?

Thanks in advance, Frank

I believe Thursday nights at the Parting Glass? Check the NYRA website I think that may have some info

Tom
08-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Yes, broadcast at 8PM Thursdays.
Check his segment on ATR earlier in the week and he tells you who is the guest that week.

Rise Over Run
08-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Jonathan Sheppard and Frank Lyons this week.

Redboard
08-06-2014, 08:38 AM

If so, when and where?

Thanks in advance, Frank

As for Restaurant suggestions, check out PA's toga thread:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111279&page=2&pp=40

You'll see a few poster's recommendations including mine.

cato
08-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the help!