PDA

View Full Version : the INSIDER's scoop...

sammy the sage
08-04-2014, 07:51 PM
thought I would start a thread where-as something not of common public knowledge...might become public knowledge...as SHOULD be...what one does w/the info...who knows...but it should be known..

1st case...2nd race at "Toga"...on 8/6...the 3/5 shot Moonluck...what happened w/this horse...something had to have gone wrong w/this placement & history...anybody know THE REST of the story???

Stillriledup
08-04-2014, 08:07 PM
I have a note from Sept 13th that he "Fell apart" at the wire. I also commented (to myself) that he didnt' seem like an "impvoving" type and that he was ready to run his best race that day.

On Oct 13th, i have "xw move, seems inherently unsound, strong 2nd, big effort vs bias and pace"

So, i don't know, if he's "together" he should beat these, but geez, do you really need 1-5 on a horse at the "graveyard" of favorites?

sammy the sage
08-04-2014, 08:39 PM
trying to figure why a horse that's got $250K plus in him show up in a 20k claimer race...w/past fig.'s that tower of this field....obviously they want to unload him...the question begats tho...is he still good enough to win against 50k horses or should he be at cheap track running for 5k...

most the time pass these type races...cause I never get it right...they either win by 10 or run up the track... :lol: :bang: :D :mad:

still tho...would like some DEFINITIVE info...not speculation...just ONCE!!!

KidCapper
08-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Just watched the replay on Twinspires of the Oct 13th race. Didn't really see much as to any injury in the race. No bad steps or bumps. It was a solid 2nd. I usually play against these types. Just my 2 cents.

cutchemist42
08-05-2014, 01:00 PM
This horse came up in a "suspicious drops thread" on another forum, it is interesting...

sammy the sage
08-06-2014, 06:06 AM
2nd case..did the HOT wax FINALLY show up at Delmar :confused:

seriously....do you think they'd tell the horseplayer(s)....

anyways if so...closer(s) will SUDDENLY start closing like gang busters...it would BE NICE to be in front of THE curve.... :rolleyes: :faint:

cutchemist42
08-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Comfortable win for Moonluck.

bello
08-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Moonluck, claimed by Jacobsen....poor thing