PDA

View Full Version : Balmoral Late pick 4 for Saturday 8/2

Poindexter
08-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Will update my record next time. Lost $32 last time and $130 earlier today at the Meadowlands. Still looking to break my PA maiden. Nice of me to donate to the locals :lol:

edited. Looks like the 5 is a late scratch in the 10th

I have a $72 play tonight
7 w 1-4-6-7 w 1-3 w 3-5-6-8
1-2-3-6-7 w 6 w 1-3 with 3-5-6-8 (looking to have it another time if Party Hangover wins).

10th)
Main contenders 7
7) Holy Chip-Clearly the best horse in here. Hoping he can leave in here. If not he could be victimized by a slow pace.

secondary contenders 1-2-3-6

1) Cotton eyed Joe has been buried by bad posts and fast last 1/2s the last 2. 3back was good, but it was closing into an overpaced race. Has solid figures for the level
2) Washington Hanover-earned a solid figure last 2, not crazy about his last race as he was 1st over and empty.
3) Heath-was also buried by outside post last 2 and beat Washington Hanover 1st over 3 back. Solid figures for the level
6) Odds on rhodonite-is the unknown factor. Check the board.

11th) 1-4-5-6-7
1)Dallas Jones-Consistently races well. Last used to tuck whuffled, forced to angle wide and closed well. Prior he just missed at this level. Very solid figures and a big contender.
4) State Street Liz-earned a solid figure in last on a fast track and with a perfect trip. Always solid and a contender here.
6) Party Hangover-going up the ladder ins style. Last was really impressive, leaving, pushed hard the middle half and then drew off to to win well. Clearly the horse to beat in here.
7) Hello my dream-Lost chance when kept parked through a 54.1 middle ½. Still only lost by 3. Race before brushed to the top in a 26.1 2nd ¼ and faded. 3 back made up good ground in a fast last ½. Prior to that Reeled off 4 straight. Think the public may be fooled and think she is off form, not the case at all, but she still must contend with the 7 hole however.

12th) 1-3
Love you Always-I mentioned last week that I would really like this horse if she was drawn inside, but she wasn’t. She was 4th over and really had a wall of horses in front of her for a good portion of the lane. Still managed to go by them when clear and come home in a solid 27.2. Now she take a huge class drop switched to the leading driver and should get the job done.
MA Duty-Put in a huge mile last out in a 3yo stakes race. Came 1st over from 7th and came home the last half in 54.3. That is tons better than she has ever raced before and if she can duplicate it she will be very tough for even Love You Always to beat.

13th) 3-5-6-8
#3) Holy Mcmoses closed well in last and has earned solid figures last 3. Drawn closer to the inside perhaps he will not have as far to come.
5) Sunset Dreamer-Victimized by ducking into slowly paced races last 2. 3 back earned a huge figure, albeit with a dream trip, he is not that good. I assume he will leave in a race without a lot of early speed and with the right trip is a big factor.
6) Bell Valley Tiger-earned good figures 2 and 3 back at Maywood before breaking in last. Also has tactical speed and Warren usually is pretty aggressive. A big factor in here.
#8)Im real Good, dominated a weak field 2 back then bounced back with a solid close in last. Stuck in the 8 hole, but consistently earns figures that are rock solid with these and he can leave and tuck or even leave.