PDA

View Full Version : Obama most time efficient president since Grover Cleveland

davew
08-02-2014, 01:51 AM
DNC chair says he is very good and quick at doing his duties

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/31/dnc-chair-makes-painful-admission-about-obamas-work-ethic/

Steve 'StatMan'
08-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Never misses his Tee Time?

Tom
08-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Woo Hoo! Look at me!
I'm the Commander in Chief!
Git 'r done!

Hup two three four

mostpost
08-02-2014, 11:37 AM
DNC chair says he is very good and quick at doing his duties

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/31/dnc-chair-makes-painful-admission-about-obamas-work-ethic/
More stupidity from the right wing. Twisting the meaning of a statement beyond all recognition, then crowing about how clever they are. Of course this is all very impressive to the twits that read the daily caller. To the rest of us; not so much. Issuing executive orders is just a small part of what a president does.

The golf thing.
Obama plays golf, on average, once every eleven days. When he plays he is still in contact with the White House. The officer with the "football" is nearby. I am certain that on many occasions he plays with Congressmen and Senators or with members of the Cabinet; perhaps businessmen or-God forbid-union leaders join him from time to time. All of these are opportunities to formulate policy or gain support for initiatives. In any case, the time Obama spends playing golf and on vacation than George W. Bush spent at Crawford.

This is the last paragraph of the Daily Caller article.
On Wednesday, the House voted along party lines, 225-201, to sue Obama. According to the Wall Street Journal, the suit will focus on Obama’s issuance of a one-year delay for the employer health insurance mandate.

This is too funny. For years one of the main Republican criticisms of the ACA was that it forced people to do things against their will. Now Obama is delaying one of those provisions and Republicans are reacting with fake anger.
A bunch of goofs.

Spiderman
08-02-2014, 11:48 AM
More stupidity from the right wing. Twisting the meaning of a statement beyond all recognition, then crowing about how clever they are. Of course this is all very impressive to the twits that read the daily caller. To the rest of us; not so much. Issuing executive orders is just a small part of what a president does.

The golf thing.
Obama plays golf, on average, once every eleven days. When he plays he is still in contact with the White House. The officer with the "football" is nearby. I am certain that on many occasions he plays with Congressmen and Senators or with members of the Cabinet; perhaps businessmen or-God forbid-union leaders join him from time to time. All of these are opportunities to formulate policy or gain support for initiatives. In any case, the time Obama spends playing golf and on vacation is less than George W. Bush spent at Crawford.

This is the last paragraph of the Daily Caller article.
On Wednesday, the House voted along party lines, 225-201, to sue Obama. According to the Wall Street Journal, the suit will focus on Obama’s issuance of a one-year delay for the employer health insurance mandate.

This is too funny. For years one of the main Republican criticisms of the ACA was that it forced people to do things against their will. Now Obama is delaying one of those provisions and Republicans are reacting with fake anger.
A bunch of goofs.

FTFY

Tom
08-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Obama plays golf, on average, once every eleven days. When he plays he is still in contact with the White House. The officer with the "football" is nearby.

Oh, sorry,
That excuse was invalidated by the lefties here during the Bush years.
He had the class to stop playing while we had troops in harm's way.
Guess Obama never got the memo.

Spiderman
08-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Oh, sorry,
That excuse was invalidated by the lefties here during the Bush years.
He had the class to stop playing while we had troops in harm's way.
Guess Obama never got the memo.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

Clocker
08-02-2014, 12:01 PM
"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

The "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner was put up by the crew of the ship to indicate that they had finished their tour of duty in the Persian Gulf and were returning to the US.

mostpost
08-02-2014, 12:11 PM
FTFY
Thanks. Duh!!!

Spiderman
08-02-2014, 12:13 PM
The "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner was put up by the crew of the ship to indicate that they had finished their tour of duty in the Persian Gulf and were returning to the US.

Who woulda thunk that Junior put up the banner?

Clocker
08-02-2014, 12:22 PM
The golf thing.
Obama plays golf, on average, once every eleven days. When he plays he is still in contact with the White House. The officer with the "football" is nearby. I am certain that on many occasions he plays with Congressmen and Senators or with members of the Cabinet; perhaps businessmen or-God forbid-union leaders join him from time to time. All of these are opportunities to formulate policy or gain support for initiatives. In any case, the time Obama spends playing golf and on vacation than George W. Bush spent at Crawford.

"But Bush..."

"The golf thing" is of no matter in and of itself. It is one minor symptom of a disinterested, ineffective president who is putting in his time waiting for retirement. An equally telling symptom is the amount of time he spends on road trips, fund raising and giving speeches whining about how disfunctional Washington is and how everybody hates him. How does he know anything about Washington, he is never there. As the supposed leader of the country, he is primarily responsible for making Washington functional. He campaigned on the promise of ending business as usual in Washington. I don't hear any on the left claiming "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" on that one.

What Bush did or what any other president did is irrelevant. All that matters is results. I have stated here many times that I am not a Bush fan. He was not a great president. Given the mess he created in Iraq, I'd have to rate him below average. But whatever he was has nothing to do with how bad Obama is.

I wouldn't care if Obama played golf every day, if he was an effective leader and left the country better than he found it. But he just keeps making it worse. And he is so bad that even the left wing media is taking note.

Spiderman
08-02-2014, 12:45 PM
"But Bush..."

"The golf thing" is of no matter in and of itself. It is one minor symptom of a disinterested, ineffective president who is putting in his time waiting for retirement. An equally telling symptom is the amount of time he spends on road trips, fund raising and giving speeches whining about how dYsfunctional Washington is and how everybody hates him. How does he know anything about Washington, he is never there. As the supposed leader of the country, he is primarily responsible for making Washington functional. He campaigned on the promise of ending business as usual in Washington. I don't hear any on the left claiming "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" on that one.

What Bush did or what any other president did is irrelevant. All that matters is results. I have stated here many times that I am not a Bush fan. He was not a great president. Given the mess he created in Iraq, I'd have to rate him below average. But whatever he was has nothing to do with how bad Obama is.

I wouldn't care if Obama played golf every day, if he was an effective leader and left the country better than he found it. But he just keeps making it worse. And he is so bad that even the left wing media is taking note.

FTFY - equal ideologic fixer

Clocker
08-02-2014, 12:55 PM
FTFY - equal ideologic fixer

Why didn't you just call 911?

Spiderman
08-02-2014, 01:36 PM
Line was busy!

johnhannibalsmith
08-02-2014, 01:54 PM