PDA

View Full Version : Barney Frank is shocked, shocked...

Clocker
08-01-2014, 07:50 PM
...that Obama lied to the American people.

From that right-wing rag HuffPo (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/01/barney-frank-obama-lie_n_5642132.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592):

President Barack Obama made a major political mistake by lying about the details of his health care plan, according to former House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-Mass.).

"The rollout was so bad, and I was appalled -- I don't understand how the president could have sat there and not been checking on that on a weekly basis," Frank told HuffPost during a July interview. "But frankly, he should never have said as much as he did, that if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it. That wasn't true. And you shouldn't lie to people. And they just lied to people."

sammy the sage
08-01-2014, 08:35 PM
who gives a flying #$%^@...when one LIAR calls out ANOTHER liar... :faint: :rolleyes: :lol: :D

Clocker
08-01-2014, 08:50 PM
who gives a flying #$%^@...when one LIAR calls out ANOTHER liar... :faint: :rolleyes: :lol: :D

Actually, there is a big difference between Obama and Frank. Both are clueless about economics, business, and Constitutional rights. But Barney is quite up front that he wants to take your money and redistribute it to people that don't have as much. They are both moonbats, but Obama is a sneak and a liar about it, and tries to justify it based on things like his idea of fairness.

boxcar
08-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Is Barney's seat up for grabs during the mid-terms? Seems to me this liar could be posturing to try to keep it -- to distance himself from BO. There will be a lot of that going on...

Boxcar

lamboguy
08-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Is Barney's seat up for grabs during the mid-terms? Seems to me this liar could be posturing to try to keep it -- to distance himself from BO. There will be a lot of that going on...

Boxcarhe has been out of office now for 2 years. he is probably opening up his yap because he don't like this president.

davew
08-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Frank just doesn't understand it - he should talk to Pelosi who will explain it to him.

Tom
08-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Barney Frank is a RACIST!
I am SHOCKED! SHOCKED!

BlueShoe
08-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Frank just doesn't understand it - he should talk to Pelosi who will explain it to him.
Also his old partner in crime Chris Dodd, who along with Barney bear a sizable part of the blame for the housing crisis meltdown.

reckless
08-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Is Barney's seat up for grabs ... ?

In all his years in Congress and since, it's probably safe to say that good ol' Barney's ample seat has been up for grabs. :lol: