PDA

View Full Version : 7/27 HASKELL INVITATIONAL

jpjpicks
07-27-2014, 11:03 AM
I DONT THINK UNTAPABLE IS THAT MUCH OF A STAR IN THIS RACE WE DO HAVE A LOT OF HORSES THAT R COMING OFF BIG #'S 2,3,4,5,8,9 LAST RACE SO THE BIG QUESTION IS WHERE DO WE GO !!! ME AM LOOKING AT THE # :1: ENCRYPTION I DONT THINK THIS HORSE WILL BE PRESSING THE LEAD IF HE CAN COME OFF THE PACE ON THE GRASS HE CAN DO IT HERE NOBODY WILL GET THE LEAD FROM SOCIAL INCLUSION TODAY
BET $50 WP $200 S

Spiderman
07-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Funny, I picked Encryption for last in contest. He could not beat :4: and :5: in last. His game is to the lead and there are at least three others in race with much, much more speed. Good luck.

jpjpicks
07-27-2014, 11:14 AM
thanks like I said am looking for this horse to sit an not press we will see what happens now he does have the rail to get out an sit behind the speed
best of luck to you

Spiderman
07-27-2014, 11:15 AM
I agree with you about Untappable. Also, there will be thunderstorms in area from 3PM on.

PaceMasterT
07-27-2014, 02:52 PM
I don't know how you can throw out Untapable, race looks to set up perfectly for her. Doesn't mean they will run it that way though because when it is obvious they hardly ever run it that way. If it sets up for Untapable, it also sets up for Just Call Me Kenny. I'll take the odds here.

:5: :7: :3: :9:

WVMike
07-27-2014, 05:34 PM
TOTALLY agree with you here. I think this is

:7: :5: and either :6: or :9: third

I don't know how you can throw out Untapable, race looks to set up perfectly for her. Doesn't mean they will run it that way though because when it is obvious they hardly ever run it that way. If it sets up for Untapable, it also sets up for Just Call Me Kenny. I'll take the odds here.

PaceMasterT
07-27-2014, 05:35 PM

Seeing how the track is playing and Bayern sitting at 6-1, I think you have to take Bayern here as Wildcat Red's connections said they are going to rate and :1: doesn't look fast enough to press him from the inside. Changing my order of selection here.

:2: :3: :5: :7:

JustRalph
07-27-2014, 05:43 PM
:5: Just call Kenny Looking like a show horse in the post parade

Looks like it's hot. Some look pretty worked up.

:7: Untapable looks huge

jpjpicks
07-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Congratulations to everybody that hit the race it was a good race...