PDA

View Full Version : InClover software

Zodiac
07-25-2014, 01:30 PM
I saw an add about InClover software.
I dont know if this is a new one or not.
If somebody have ot know about this software I would like information about it.
Thanks to all for your comments
Zodiac

Speed Figure
07-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Try this! http://www.incloverhandicapping.com/

Zodiac
07-26-2014, 10:47 AM
I saw the site and read it all after I send an e-mail asking for detail but did not get any answer yet, that make me suspicious.
Thats wy I ask if somebody have it or information about it before getting it.
hope to have information about this software.
Thanks to all.
Zodiac

upthecreek
07-26-2014, 10:49 AM
I saw the site and read it all after I send an e-mail asking for detail but did not get any answer yet, that make me suspicious.
Thats wy I ask if somebody have it or information about it before getting it.
hope to have information about this software.
Thanks to all.
Zodiac

Just sent you a PM

rebrick99
08-31-2014, 10:44 PM
I bought the program and ran several days at off track. Not thrilled with the results. Too many variables. They have too many settings and that means there is big room for errors.

jk3521
09-01-2014, 07:43 AM
I bought the program and ran several days at off track. Not thrilled with the results. Too many variables. They have too many settings and that means there is big room for errors.

Not that many settings, just distance surface and number of races. Pretty simple, really.

rebrick99
09-01-2014, 04:56 PM
You are right about settings but after i made the settings the winners were not in the top 2 or 3. You can set it for same track distance and surface and decide how many pacelines to go back. I have tried one paceline back then three and then all pacelines and they all give different results. I just want to have the winner in top three 60% of the time and then i can play value from those. If you have the program and are getting good results then tune me in to what iam doing wrong.

Flysofree
09-02-2014, 02:46 PM
You are right about settings but after i made the settings the winners were not in the top 2 or 3. You can set it for same track distance and surface and decide how many pacelines to go back. I have tried one paceline back then three and then all pacelines and they all give different results. I just want to have the winner in top three 60% of the time and then i can play value from those. If you have the program and are getting good results then tune me in to what iam doing wrong.

Have you looked at their default top 3 picks?... I did briefly but not enough to say one way or the other.