PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Full Meet Picks (Day 6 Thursday 7-24-14)

KidCapper
07-24-2014, 04:15 AM
Listing my top plays for the Saratoga meet. I am playing these picks $20 to Win only.

Totals thru Day 5:

Plays -15

4-Winners
2-Place
1-Show
8-Off the board.

Bet $300
Ret $558
Net+$258

Thursday's picks up soon.

KidCapper

KidCapper
07-24-2014, 04:24 AM
Race -3 The :7: . Interesting play here on this 30-1 ML shot. Jumps up in class today off the long layoff for low percentage outfit. That being said, the last 4 workouts this one has listed are as fast if not faster than most of these have run. Including back-to-back bullet workouts over the Saratoga surface. One things for sure...the price will be right!

Race -5 The :2: Ran evenly in off the turf affair last out. Gets back on the green today for a 12% dirt-to-turf trainer move. Stalker should get a nice pace to run at here at 8-1 on the ML.

Race -10 The :3: . Returns to the races off a short break and running in back-to-back marathon races. 22% layoff trainer couldn't have found a softer spot for the return today. Has back races that would crush this group. 3-1 on the ML.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!!

bestbundle
07-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Good luck at Saratoga today.

Brad in Seattle.

maskedmagician
07-24-2014, 01:37 PM
good luck

KidCapper
07-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Race -3 The :7: . Interesting play here on this 30-1 ML shot. Jumps up in class today off the long layoff for low percentage outfit. That being said, the last 4 workouts this one has listed are as fast if not faster than most of these have run. Including back-to-back bullet workouts over the Saratoga surface. One things for sure...the price will be right!

Race -5 The :2: Ran evenly in off the turf affair last out. Gets back on the green today for a 12% dirt-to-turf trainer move. Stalker should get a nice pace to run at here at 8-1 on the ML.

Race -10 The :3: . Returns to the races off a short break and running in back-to-back marathon races. 22% layoff trainer couldn't have found a softer spot for the return today. Has back races that would crush this group. 3-1 on the ML.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!!

Rough day today. Best thing that happened is one of my picks scratched. Will fight on tomorrow.

The Damages:

Totals thru Day 6:

Plays -17

4-Winners
2-Place
1-Show
10-Off the board.

Bet $340
Ret $558
Net+$218

My apologies....bad plays... :bang:

KidCapper