PDA

View Full Version : Trackattacker

Smarty Cide
07-23-2014, 02:59 PM
in case you missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tapRlarPKYA

is it too early to talk about the 2015 derby?

Stillriledup
07-23-2014, 04:22 PM
He's pretty good, saw he worked in 46 before the race, maybe he's too "quick hitch" to go a mile and a quarter but he can go a bunch, nice horse.

mutualwagerer
07-27-2014, 08:46 PM
definitely a sleeper horse Id say, his maiden was equally impressive breaking the track record

http://www.drf.com/news/premium/trackattacker-continues-impressive-2-year-old-season

egreen
07-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Not too early to bet the Derby, apparently:

http://www.allhorseracing.ag/kentuckyderby-odds

mutualwagerer
07-28-2014, 01:56 PM
That's insane :D I can only think of a handful of horses that look remotely good right now, wayyyyyy to early.

What do you think about the dekabrist horse, ran a 102 beyer. Is it just me or does that seem ridiculously high for a 2 yr old with so few starts?

egreen
07-29-2014, 10:37 AM
Given that California Chrome started his career in April of his 2yo season, I can't fault a book for offering the futures this early. Wynn Las Vegas put out a prop bet in May or June offering odds on the winner by the month of his/her debut and they've taken money on that. As for that lofty number on Dekabrist, I read yesterday that DRF is expunging Beyers on 4 1/2 furlong races at GP because they can't confirm accuracy. I suppose the buyer of Tizcano is none to pleased after plunking down $700k+.

mutualwagerer
07-29-2014, 03:16 PM
I saw that to not long after I wrote that haha that is ridiculous :lol: :lol:

“The horses travel a total distance of about 4 3/4 furlongs,” said Pat Cummings, business manager of Trakus, the company that times the races at Gulfstream.

Who did Tizcano get sold to? because he still won for won and has good pedigree Tiznow x Gone West, the Dam was good as well graded stakes winner and breeders cup juvenile participate

raybo
07-31-2014, 12:51 PM
in case you missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tapRlarPKYA

is it too early to talk about the 2015 derby?

The horse certainly has great speed, but to think Derby already? Nah, he's got to run some distance first.

EMD4ME
08-16-2014, 09:34 PM
600,000 plus to show...

Beat 4 cream puffs though who were 15 lengths slower on paper going into it.

Doubt he's a derby horse in my humble opinion.

raybo
08-17-2014, 12:31 PM
I agree, about the TC trail, we just don't know if he can handle distance yet. However, he beat these easily, with little effort, and still set a track record. Impressive performances so far, time will tell.

iceknight
09-09-2014, 12:08 AM
I agree, about the TC trail, we just don't know if he can handle distance yet. However, he beat these easily, with little effort, and still set a track record. Impressive performances so far, time will tell. Wins another lopsided 6F stakes against almost same competitors. Has to be seen when they try to ship him out at all or if someone buys him and he moves to a higher tier track
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/87272/trackattacker-dazzles-on-washington-cup-day?source=rss

Exacta paid 2.80

kingfin66
09-09-2014, 10:57 PM
We will find out a little bit more at the end of the meet when he runs in the Gottstein Futurity. That is the top stakes race for 2yo at the Emerald Downs meet, and it is a route. He is a nice horse, but he hasn't run against anybody. If wins the Gottstein and comes out of the race healthy, it is very likely that the owners will send him to SoCal to test his ability against better horses and bigger purses. It would be cool if he were to become the West Coast version of Smarty Jones, but that is probably just me dreamin'.

cj
09-10-2014, 12:57 PM
If was in SoCal he might still be a maiden.

raybo
09-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Well, he does have blazing speed, no doubt about that, but how's he going to handle being in traffic and not on the lead? And, as far as longer distances (past a mile), who knows? Time will tell when he starts running route distances and gets a poor start in a better field, then we'll know a bit more about his future. Will he rush to the lead, or be able to rate and conserve energy?

iceknight
09-10-2014, 05:52 PM
If was in SoCal he might still be a maiden. might, being the keyword. I don't want to knock on this horse, but if he ships out I will not take less than 5-1 though, especially routes

horses4courses
09-10-2014, 06:11 PM
This horse broke his maiden for Steve Asmussen in R7 at CD on Saturday.
$130K yearling by Street Boss out of a Holy Bull mare, the horse is a runner.

Likely a sprint pedigree, this one could make some noise by the BC Juvenile.
What happens next year? Maybe not an awful lot - at least beyond a mile.

He was visually very impressive first out. :ThmbUp:

http://www1.drf.com/drfPDFChartRacesIndexAction.do?TRK=CD&CTY=USA&DATE=20140906&RN=7

taxicab
09-11-2014, 01:12 AM
Trackattacker might be decent.
He's sired by Harbor the Gold.
Harbor the Gold has a loaded pedigree.....and I mean loaded.
On the top side:Mr.Prospector/Native Dancer/Count Fleet/War Admiral.
On the bottom side:Northern Dancer/Bull Lea.
Harbor the Gold sired the Washington star Noosa Beach,winner of 14 of 22 races including Longacres Mile/Mt.Rainier @ 8/9 furlongs for over a half million in earnings.
They have no choice,as a 3yo they're going have to send Trackattacker to Calif.
It'll have to be So. Cal because GGF is synthetic.

http://www.pedigreequery.com/trackattacker

http://www.pedigreequery.com/harbor+the+gold

jballscalls
09-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Trackattacker might be decent.
He's sired by Harbor the Gold.
Harbor the Gold has a loaded pedigree.....and I mean loaded.
On the top side:Mr.Prospector/Native Dancer/Count Fleet/War Admiral.
On the bottom side:Northern Dancer/Bull Lea.
Harbor the Gold sired the Washington star Noosa Beach,winner of 14 of 22 races including Longacres Mile/Mt.Rainier @ 8/9 furlongs for over a half million in earnings.
They have no choice,as a 3yo they're going have to send Trackattacker to Calif.
It'll have to be So. Cal because GGF is synthetic.

http://www.pedigreequery.com/trackattacker

http://www.pedigreequery.com/harbor+the+gold

I think they're going to try him at two turns in the Gottstein Futurity at Emerald next. He hasn't faced much real pressure yet, so will be curious how he does. I did think this last time he relaxed and then accellerated better.

EMD4ME
09-27-2014, 08:40 PM
This over hyped boy will be going down Sunday at emerald......

EMD4ME
09-27-2014, 08:57 PM
1 with 3 cold exacta. This 3/5 might not even hit the board.... last 2 times he ran he had over 500,000 to show on him. I pray he has 500,000 to show tomorrow!!!

kingfin66
09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
This over hyped boy will be going down Sunday at emerald......

Hmmm. I doubt that, but I suppose anything can happen in a horse race. I have winning easily and proving that he is the best horse at Emerald Downs. I hope that he heads south for the winter (no, not PM!) and tries to prove himself against better.

kingfin66
09-28-2014, 02:40 PM
1 with 3 cold exacta. This 3/5 might not even hit the board.... last 2 times he ran he had over 500,000 to show on him. I pray he has 500,000 to show tomorrow!!!
I think he will take a ton of money. My cold exacta is 5/6.

raybo
09-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Should be interesting. 1 and 5 look like prime candidates for a meltdown, if they run this race the way they have run sprints. But, none of these has run past 6.5f, so there is no telling what will happen in this one. I know one thing, if anybody tries to go with TrackAttacker, they better get with it. If 1 tries I'm afraid he'll be in trouble, but if he doesn't at least try, TrackAttacker could have it all his own way, and that does not bode well for anyone else.

It's a crap shoot, we just don't know if any of these horses can run the distance, or how they will try to do it.

I'll be sitting back watching this one with interest!

zico20
09-28-2014, 06:04 PM
Should be interesting. 1 and 5 look like prime candidates for a meltdown, if they run this race the way they have run sprints. But, none of these has run past 6.5f, so there is no telling what will happen in this one. I know one thing, if anybody tries to go with TrackAttacker, they better get with it. If 1 tries I'm afraid he'll be in trouble, but if he doesn't at least try, TrackAttacker could have it all his own way, and that does not bode well for anyone else.

It's a crap shoot, we just don't know if any of these horses can run the distance, or how they will try to do it.

I'll be sitting back watching this one with interest!

It is so rare when two speed horses hook up in a speed duel anymore. One always takes back. This will be the same in this race. The :1: will track the :5: all the way around and pass him in deep stretch. The :2: and :3: will round out the super.

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 07:53 PM
The one will take no prisoners, run a fast pace and dominate!!!!

A few things to note. Trackattcker has 2 mistakenly higher Beyer figs. Aug 16, given a 66, was really a 60.

Sep race was given a 73, should be 69.

Has been beating cream puffs, with minus gallop outs in last 2.

Prime Engine was super dominant. Galloped out a mile ahead and full of run. His pace fig is better, his gate speed is better and he was well regarded at his sale.

zico20
09-28-2014, 08:10 PM
The one will take no prisoners, run a fast pace and dominate!!!!

A few things to note. Trackattcker has 2 mistakenly higher Beyer figs. Aug 16, given a 66, was really a 60.

Sep race was given a 73, should be 69.

Has been beating cream puffs, with minus gallop outs in last 2.

Prime Engine was super dominant. Galloped out a mile ahead and full of run. His pace fig is better, his gate speed is better and he was well regarded at his sale.

I don't think the :1: can lose this race. If it is like you say, then the :5: may not hit the board. But don't expect a bridge jumper style show pool though.

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Should be a 1/3 exacta. The 3 was so professional first out. Extremely professional. Projects to sit garden spot. As trackattacker attempts to win on the far turn (and depletes his energy and thus tires out), the 3 will suck up 2nd.

Wish there was another decent horse to get third (if there's a minus pool on Trackattacker)

zico20
09-28-2014, 08:27 PM
Should be a 1/3 exacta. The 3 was so professional first out. Extremely professional. Projects to sit garden spot. As trackattacker attempts to win on the far turn (and depletes his energy and thus tires out), the 3 will suck up 2nd.

Wish there was another decent horse to get third (if there's a minus pool on Trackattacker)

Are the :4: and :6: that bad like they look on paper. Will see in a second as Moby is running in the prior race who beat both of them.

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Are the :4: and :6: that bad like they look on paper. Will see in a second as Moby is running in the prior race who beat both of them.

Don't like the 4. Why? First out there was a 5 horse duel with a huge collapse, hence his fake third.

Last out, 5 horse duel with the horse who just won the 8th race drawing away from the pocket 6th spot.

He is a suck up who only gets second if the three doesn't fire for second.

The six? He is a need the leader who quits. Only reason he's gotten a piece lately is because other horses chased outside of him (no one sat back to suck up)

The 4 can suck up a spot on the super. The 6, NEVER.

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 08:43 PM
Hmmm. I doubt that, but I suppose anything can happen in a horse race. I have winning easily and proving that he is the best horse at Emerald Downs. I hope that he heads south for the winter (no, not PM!) and tries to prove himself against better.

Stryker PHD is the BEST horse at Emerald by far. Would love too see that horse run at Aqueduct in some 2 turn stakes in the fall or winter. Especially with pace in the race.

zico20
09-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Don't like the 4. Why? First out there was a 5 horse duel with a huge collapse, hence his fake third.

Last out, 5 horse duel with the horse who just won the 8th race drawing away from the pocket 6th spot.

He is a suck up who only gets second if the three doesn't fire for second.

The six? He is a need the leader who quits. Only reason he's gotten a piece lately is because other horses chased outside of him (no one sat back to suck up)

The 4 can suck up a spot on the super. The 6, NEVER.

Thanks for the info. I am playing the :1: :3: exacta big and playing the :1: :5: :3: trifecta as a saver!

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Good luck PAL! :)

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Can't believe someone plucked 22,000 to show (with 3 minutes to post). He should run third but it's a terrible play when you have a super talented horse on the rail in the same race who can knock your socks off and make you stop.

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 08:56 PM
Up to 45,000 2 minutes to post

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 08:57 PM
58,000 to show... win or lose a bad show bet

tanner12oz
09-28-2014, 09:00 PM
123k of 130k to show on track attack

Racetrack Playa
09-28-2014, 09:02 PM
WOW

HuggingTheRail
09-28-2014, 09:02 PM
Stay away from the Space Needle tonight....

PhantomOnTour
09-28-2014, 09:03 PM
Nice analysis guys - hope y'all bet against that big chalk in the show pool

He had over 95% of the show pool on him...these payoffs will be pretty big

EDIT: wow...check out those show payoffs.

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 09:06 PM
What an Asshole :lol: :lol: :lol:

What stupid idiot bet 143,000 to show on this LOSER???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the amazing super Trackattacker!!!!

Thanks for the 29.80 to show on my lock :lol: :lol: :lol:

cj
09-28-2014, 09:09 PM
What an Asshole :lol: :lol: :lol:

What stupid idiot bet 143,000 to show on this LOSER???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the amazing super Trackattacker!!!!

Thanks for the 29.80 to show on my lock :lol: :lol: :lol:

absolutely unbelievable...after a crappy day at Reminton, one stupid opinion by some maroon gets it all back and then some. Greatest game ever!

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 09:10 PM
absolutely unbelievable...after a crappy day at Reminton, one stupid opinion by some maroon gets it all back and then some. Greatest game ever!

CJ, I hope he keeps betting and betting and betting and betting!!!!

I wish I knew who he was and where he will bet, I will take his $$$$$ all day long!!!

cj
09-28-2014, 09:14 PM
Here you go...

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 09:16 PM
I wish I bet the 2 to show as well. I only bet the 1. That would've been triple the profit !

kingfin66
09-28-2014, 09:21 PM

Well, we were both half right on the cold exacta, but you were 100 % correct on TA not hitting the board. For that you get a thumbs up and hopefully made some $$$ in the show pool. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Make that two thumbs up!

EMD4ME
09-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Well, we were both half right on the cold exacta, but you were 100 % correct on TA not hitting the board. For that you get a thumbs up and hopefully made some $$$ in the show pool. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Make that two thumbs up!

By the way, thank you sincerely fellow takeout avenger :)

iceknight
09-29-2014, 11:01 PM
Poor boy.. ( i am feeling for the horse) ..not the show bettor.

Well, that was that. Doubt he will ever get out of Emerald downs anymore!

Congrats on the Show hit for those who bet against him!