PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Opening Weekend Clubhouse Seats "Red Light Special"

Vinman
07-16-2014, 08:03 PM
As it turns out, I will not be able to use my 4 Saratoga season clubhouse seats in Section K, Row L this weekend due to "circumstances beyond my control".

Therefore, I will give them away FREE to the first person(s) who can take delivery of the tickets from me at Favorites OTW in Woodbridge NJ by tomorrow night for Friday's seats. If you can't meet at Favorites but have a Fed Ex account number, you are eligible to put in your "dibs" as well for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

My preference would be to give away Friday's, Saturday's, Sunday's and Monday's seats to 4 different parties, but that could easily change depending on the number of responses here.

So post away....first come, first served. This is NOT a drill. :jump: Let the games begin!

Vinman

thespaah
07-16-2014, 09:18 PM
Damn......I have friends who would take them in a NY Minute. Unfortunately they live 20 mins NORTH of the Spa.

Vinman
07-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Damn......I have friends who would take them in a NY Minute. Unfortunately they live 20 mins NORTH of the Spa.

Fed-Ex will deliver there....lol. The fri/sat/sun seats are $18 each. Monday's are $13 each. If your friends want the tix....for free...you can private message me their new Fed-Ex account number. ;)