PDA

View Full Version : Mexico agrees to expedite illegals northward

Clocker
07-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Mexico and Guatemala (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/breaking-mexico-guatemala-cut-deal-to-allow-more-illegal-immigrants-to-flood-into-us/) have signed an agreement under which Mexico will give Guatemalan immigrants legal entry into Mexico for 72 hours, and will expedite their passage to the US border. This may include additional protection by the Mexican government, emergency medical care and financial assistance to unaccompanied minors.

On Monday, Mexican President Enrique Peņa Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina held a joint press conference in Playas de Catazaja, Mexico, to officially announce an agreement to make it easier for those making the illegal journey to the United States from Central America, to cross into Mexico.

The Southern Border Program to Improve Passage, will provide for more border checkpoints along Mexico's border with Guatemala, and offer more protection and even emergency medical care to those making their way north. The illegal aliens will receive a so-called Regional Visitor's Card, according to El Universal.

DJofSD
07-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Sure, why not, it gets them out of their hair.

Clocker
07-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Sure, why not, it gets them out of their hair.

It seems fairly clear that Mexico has been doing this all along. They are just formalizing the situation, which gives Mexico greater control of the illegals as they pass through.

lamboguy
07-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Mexico likes to shit all over the United States. when a company from the US goes down to do business in Mexico, the Mexicans change the rules on them and the company's lose money and have shut down their operations. they don't jerk around the Canadiens. this isn't anything new, its been happening since Nixon that i can remember.

the government of Mexico always helped their dope dealers smuggle their dope into the United States. not only is this the same dope that our presidents have been on, Bush and Obama, its the same stuff the people here have been using that have elected these 2 dopes.

look at China, 20 years ago their population was wasting away on opium, they got tough and started shooting the Opium dealers, growers and users right in back of their courtrooms, and now the place is booming.

DJofSD
07-12-2014, 12:21 PM
While I do not like the situation with the UAC's nor the government of Mexico aiding the travelers, I think it's important to understand Mexico is doing what they think is best for Mexico. Mexico is not an extension of the USA and does not have any obligation to act in a way that supports our policies.

It would be great if Mexico would cooperate in a way to help the USA with the current crisis. But I never expect it to do anything in our best interest just because that's what we would like for them to do.

DRIVEWAY
07-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Mexico likes to shit all over the United States. when a company from the US goes down to do business in Mexico, the Mexicans change the rules on them and the company's lose money and have shut down their operations. they don't jerk around the Canadiens. this isn't anything new, its been happening since Nixon that i can remember.

the government of Mexico always helped their dope dealers smuggle their dope into the United States. not only is this the same dope that our presidents have been on, Bush and Obama, its the same stuff the people here have been using that have elected these 2 dopes.

look at China, 20 years ago their population was wasting away on opium, they got tough and started shooting the Opium dealers, growers and users right in back of their courtrooms, and now the place is booming.

Should the border guards start shooting to kill. This would not be civilized. However, the illegal crossings would be reduced to a trickle. :rolleyes:

lamboguy
07-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Should the border guards start shooting to kill. This would not be civilized. However, the illegal crossings would be reduced to a trickle. :rolleyes:
i didn't think of that, but it looks like you came up with the winning move.

ArlJim78
07-12-2014, 01:21 PM
the first priority for the federal government is to protect our borders, so there is no better example of the utter failure of our government than the fact that they continue to allow an invasion of our southern border to take place. to some extent both parties are complicit in this as is big business.
we continue to self destruct.

Clocker
07-12-2014, 01:52 PM
the first priority for the federal government is to protect our borders

It is not physically possible to seal the border, so enforcement has to be backed up with legal deterrence. The problem is that our laws and policies encourage rather than discourage illegals, especially minors.

The problem of illegals entering the country has been greatly exacerbated by the law that we can immediately deport illegals from Mexico or Canada, but if they are from other countries, we have to go through a process that takes months. Obama talked a while back about asking Congress to change that, but appears to have dropped the idea.

Obama also needs to drop or suspend his DACA program, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and start enforcing the law. Illegals think this program gives them permission to stay, and they aren't going to believe otherwise until Obama takes action.

OntheRail
07-12-2014, 01:54 PM
A full blown invasion is what this.... an acted of war. If this keeps up we will be a Third World non English Speaking Country . Send Troops to protect OUR border NOW. Send ALL Illegals to Mexico let them sort them out (since they are so willing to be a transportation coordinator). I'd stop all aid and to further get South Americas attention. All Wire/Money Transfers to them from US would have a 100% tax added. The spineless POSOTUS will do nothing... and they know it. :bang: :mad:

Clocker
07-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Send ALL Illegals to Mexico let them sort them out (since they are so willing to be a transportation coordinator).

Once they get into the country, Mexico will not take them back if they are not Mexican.

Greyfox
07-12-2014, 02:16 PM

You're right about that.
East Germans seldom tried to get out of East Berlin when the wall was up, and of course no one tried to get in.
Soviet guards didn't carry rifles just for show.

OntheRail
07-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Once they get into the country, Mexico will not take them back if they are not Mexican.

F*ck Them... Now they are aiding and abetting... we have Laws as well. Build a big ass hopper and dump them right over the fence. With a indelible ink stamp on the forehead (One Free Ride South, next one six feet under).

Stick a few floaters in the river and mark the trails with Mined Area Signs a few mine holes and body parts (real or fake) matters not. Maybe make a Breaking News Video of some "Illegals getting blown up and shot. Beam the signal south... new modern War of the Worlds type drama.

This sh*t is out of control and we have fools at the wheel.

Greyfox
07-12-2014, 02:52 PM

Once in the country, there is a 90% chance they'll never be leaving anyways.
Obama knows that.

lamboguy
07-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Obama knows that.and so didn't BUSH

OntheRail
07-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Obama knows that.
Which was bad enough when we had the "normal flow" of illegals crossing... but with this tsunami happening it's going to break the Country if something swift and dramatic does not happen soon. How many terrorist have passed the border in the flood or will ride the Mexican rails into US?

TJDave
07-12-2014, 04:16 PM
While I do not like the situation with the UAC's nor the government of Mexico aiding the travelers, I think it's important to understand Mexico is doing what they think is best for Mexico. Mexico is not an extension of the USA and does not have any obligation to act in a way that supports our policies.

It would be great if Mexico would cooperate in a way to help the USA with the current crisis. But I never expect it to do anything in our best interest just because that's what we would like for them to do.

Mexico may want to rethink this policy. For decades, the US has allowed, through lax immigration enforcement, Mexico and other Latin American nations to dump their economic failures at our doorstep. If we were to put out the 'no vacancy' sign Mexico's unemployment would triple and social services taxed to the breaking point.

Penny wise and pound foolish.

Tom
07-12-2014, 05:19 PM

Same goes for us.
This is an act of war. There has never been a nation so deserving of being devistated as Mexico.

Mexico needs to be taken over and become a protectorate of the US - to be used for whatever purpose we think is best for us. I suggest a we take over all of their oil. Is there anything else of any value in Mexico?

Oh, and for the population southwards.

Greyfox
07-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Which was bad enough when we had the "normal flow" of illegals crossing... but with this tsunami happening it's going to break the Country if something swift and dramatic does not happen soon.

Yes. Obama knows that too, and he has opted to play pool and golf instead. Why would that be?

Hint: He sees himself as a "Citizen of the Planet" first, and an American President second.

Clocker
07-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Yes. Obama knows that too, and he has opted to play pool and golf instead. Why would that be?

Hint: He sees himself as a "Citizen of the Planet" first, and an American President second.

The White House has seen this coming for many months. Even liberal analysts are speculating that he let it happen thinking that it wasn't going to be this bad, and that he could blow it up as a major failure of the GOP to deal with comprehensive immigration reform. He was probably hoping that this would be a good issue for the Dems in November.

But it went bad, and the administration looks weak and incompetent. His stubborn refusal to visit the border while in Texas has hurt him with Hispanic voters, making him look uncaring. As did his speech after meeting with Rick Perry, when he called on the Texas members of Congress to take the lead on legislation.

Rwahi1
07-12-2014, 07:06 PM
The problem of illegals entering the country has been greatly exacerbated by the law that we can immediately deport illegals from Mexico or Canada,.

LOOOOOOOOL....or Canada!! Why would anyone want to move from Canada to US? Our minimum wage is almost $11 per/hr. We got free health care and our police is very civil.

tucker6
07-12-2014, 09:00 PM
LOOOOOOOOL....or Canada!! Why would anyone want to move from Canada to US? Our minimum wage is almost $11 per/hr. We got free health care and our police is very civil.
I get it. You love Canada. But I know plenty, and I mean plenty, of Canadians who would love to retire in the southern US despite your great wages, health care, and polite police.

Tom
07-12-2014, 10:31 PM
OK, we will send them all straight up to you.