PDA

View Full Version : Bel Saturday Race 7

PhantomOnTour
07-12-2014, 02:55 AM
A) I hate 7f turf races
B) My Blood Alcohol Content is currently over the legal limit (I will NOT disclose how I got home)

So here goes:
I think the :1: Silver Silence will outrun her odds and get into the exacta. Needed her last when she chucked it behind a fast pace, two more works under her belt (last one looks good)...at Sar, but they ship her down here for a shot, even with that meet opening next week. Takes a needed drop, jock switch to Cornelio, should lay closer to a contested pace, and has the late kick to get past a lot of these. Gotta have faith as the barn is 0% on the year.
Even the :12: Rock N Cozy can get up for a piece, but the win is iffy at 1-24 lifetime. Still, she can roll late and can get some...I think the pace may get destructive with many E/P types in here.
Also using the :3: for my pal George Weaver, the :6: who is winless on turf but switches to Rice and can hang around, and the consistent :5:
Not sure what to do with chief speed :7: Benny's Bullet...Mdn breaker is pretty quick early and is working nicely but something tells me she gives in
late with many hounding her all the way around. Leaning against.

Spreading a bit and building my ticket around the :1:, something like this:
TRI: :3: :5: w :3: :5: :6: :7: :12: w :1:
EX: :3: :5: w :1:
EX: :1: w :3: :5: :6: :7: :12:
WIN: :1:

Good luck - good night - time for bed

PaceMasterT
07-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Looks like a really tough race.

There appears that there will be some early pressure, but are there any fast enough to really pressure the :7: early. If this were a turf route, I would be looking for the best late comers and if it were 6f turf I would look for the :7:, who I have as the speed of speed, to wire it and look for the best horses that will track close behind her early to follow up the trifecta. The 7f makes it hard for me to determine which way to lean.

So, I am going to split it down the middle and will probably totally flop on this race. I am going to go with the :10: who has my best late running number, the fastest raw turn time (which she ran in her last race), and hopefully is closer than 11 lengths behind at first call (trouble?) like last race.

Predicted order of finish

:10: :7: :5: :1: :12:

Lemon Drop Husker
07-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Have absolutely no confidence in this race so I'll be staying away. 7F. Turf. N2L. :bang:

:4: looks like she is rounding into form, but Maragh opts for the :5: .

Good luck. Whatever hits the board, the exacta and tri will pay nicely.

Robert Fischer
07-12-2014, 04:25 PM
:3: Aunty Pearl is finally situated in New York(GP,KEE,BEL). I like this one the best of the last out maiden winners.

:7::5: also look attractive

:12::4: Underneath

PaceMasterT
07-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Well, the :3: ran the race I thought the :7: might run. Wrong there.

Lemon Drop Husker
07-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Nice work Phantom!

That'll be a very nice Trifecta.

Robert Fischer
07-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Phantom on Tour has been HOT lately with his picks.

he's giving out $1000 tris after friday nights :eek: :ThmbUp:

Stillriledup
07-12-2014, 05:37 PM
I needed the 10 for 4th to hit the super, :bang:

Good calls POT, hope you made out like a bandit at the windows!

PhantomOnTour
07-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Thanks y'all...the price was right and she just did get 3rd for me. Winner was overlaid for the King Of All Trainers, George Weaver.

Got one I really like tomorrow, but I am making sure to get shitfaced before I post :D

rastajenk
07-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Yeah but did you have Hangover Kid in the 9th?

Lemon Drop Husker
07-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Thanks y'all...the price was right and she just did get 3rd for me. Winner was overlaid for the King Of All Trainers, George Weaver.

Got one I really like tomorrow, but I am making sure to get shitfaced before I post :D

I strongly suggest you start drinking heavily, and report back to us later.

Later being anytime that you see fit. :p

PaceMasterT
07-12-2014, 10:47 PM
I needed the 10 for 4th to hit the super, :bang:

Good calls POT, hope you made out like a bandit at the windows!

Did they ever show a photo for fourth? That had to be really close.

Stillriledup
07-13-2014, 03:24 AM
I strongly suggest you start drinking heavily, and report back to us later.

Later being anytime that you see fit. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE :D

Stillriledup
07-13-2014, 03:26 AM
Did they ever show a photo for fourth? That had to be really close.

Just looked at NYRA to see photo, it wasn't as close as i thought, 6 clearly 4th.