PDA

View Full Version : Our Nickname for Ake Svanstedt

RaceTrackDaddy
07-11-2014, 12:00 PM
My friend Dave and I came up with a nickname that we will be calling Ake Svanstedt.

Currently there is the "Green Hornet" (Yannick Gingras) so we are calling Ake the "Green Giant".

Along those lines, there are rumors that the "Green Machine" (Bjorn Goop) might be moving to the states from Sweden. Currently Goop is one of the top trainer/drivers over there and will be a great addition here if he does come over.

Sea Biscuit
07-11-2014, 03:45 PM
My friend Dave and I came up with a nickname that we will be calling Ake Svanstedt.

Currently there is the "Green Hornet" (Yannick Gingras) so we are calling Ake the "Green Giant".

Along those lines, there are rumors that the "Green Machine" (Bjorn Goop) might be moving to the states from Sweden. Currently Goop is one of the top trainer/drivers over there and will be a great addition here if he does come over.

People have been pronouncing his name wrong since he arrived here. Ake is actually Okee as he likes to be called.

http://www.harnesslink.com/USA/One-On-One-with-Trainer-Driver-Ake-Svanstedt

RaceTrackDaddy
07-13-2014, 03:41 PM
The Green Giant was happy with his qualifiers this weekend. He had about seven or eight entered, all but one were two year olds. His barn is now getting busy and will be action throughout the stake season. Keep an eye out for which track he attends to drive and which ones he uses catch drivers, I think that will be the all telling indicator on the live ones.

grant miller
07-13-2014, 08:51 PM
okee-dokiy?--when I was a marine the swedish had a jet fighter called the mirage (french built ?) -3 how bout the bulldozer ?