PDA

View Full Version : California tax dollars for Sex offender

JustRalph
07-11-2014, 03:16 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/10/california-residents-just-got-an-unwelcome-new-neighbor-when-we-saw-him-coming-down-the-road-i-literally-got-the-shakes/

Released, and his rent paid by the State. This guy is scary

TJDave
07-11-2014, 03:29 AM
Last year California passed a law banning a checkbox on an employment application for a felony conviction. :rolleyes:

BlueShoe
07-12-2014, 11:13 AM
The protests and demonstrations from local residents are still ongoing, saw a clip on the local news earlier this morning. This monster is going to have things nasty, as they should be. He belongs in a grave, not in Palmdale.

While California rents are notoriously high, not that high. $2800? Paid for by the taxpayers? I am somewhat familiar with that area, and rents there are cheaper than the LA Metro area. He could have found a modest place for one quarter that amount.

JustRalph
07-12-2014, 12:30 PM
The protests and demonstrations from local residents are still ongoing, saw a clip on the local news earlier this morning. This monster is going to have things nasty, as they should be. He belongs in a grave, not in Palmdale.

While California rents are notoriously high, not that high. $2800? Paid for by the taxpayers? I am somewhat familiar with that area, and rents there are cheaper than the LA Metro area. He could have found a modest place for one quarter that amount.

I looked the address up. The tax roll says it's 923 sq feet?

I used to own a home/live near there. There is not a lot of police coverage. This should be interesting

mostpost
07-12-2014, 01:05 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/10/california-residents-just-got-an-unwelcome-new-neighbor-when-we-saw-him-coming-down-the-road-i-literally-got-the-shakes/

The guy has the right to live somewhere. How about prison?

nijinski
07-12-2014, 02:21 PM

He not only gets that huge rent money , there's I'm sure , food stamps and health benefits .His total tab has to be high .

He caused so much trauma and suffering it makes no sense for him to be
be allowed in public . Very disturbing news !

BlueShoe
07-12-2014, 02:45 PM
The guy has the right to live somewhere. How about prison?
How about Hell? The local women are terrified, with good reason. This monster is compulsive, unable to control his actions. Sooner or later he will strike again, regardless of the consequences. Ankle bracelets, gps, close supervision, etc will not stop him, he will get loose and ruin another woman's life. Sexual predators cannot be cured or rehibilitated, only the grave can do that.

OntheRail
07-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Liberal thought in action.

Should of gave him one massive dose of electroshock therapy then hauled the trash to the dump.

JustRalph
07-12-2014, 06:09 PM
How about Hell? The local women are terrified, with good reason. This monster is compulsive, unable to control his actions. Sooner or later he will strike again, regardless of the consequences. Ankle bracelets, gps, close supervision, etc will not stop him, he will get loose and ruin another woman's life. Sexual predators cannot be cured or rehibilitated, only the grave can do that.

Don't worry, the women will all get concealed carry permits, oops! Never mind...😼

BlueShoe
07-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Don't worry, the women will all get concealed carry permits, oops! Never mind...��
Hey, don't count on it. This is Bolshevik Kommiefornia, and even worse, Palmdale is in LA County. No doubt these women would be told that they have not presented evidence that there is a real need, therefore their permit requests are denied.