PDA

View Full Version : 10cent superfecta

misscashalot
07-10-2014, 02:09 PM
I searched but none came up

how do you handle betting the 10cent superfecta?

thanks Matt

RaceBookJoe
07-10-2014, 02:53 PM

thanks Matt

try searching again, at one time there was a 10c Superfecta thread and pretty sure it was started by Thaskalos . Was a good read. Also the AllWays newsletters had an issue on superfectas..mainly on pyramid bet. Personally, it depends on how strong my win vs in the money contenders are and how many/odds. I usually outline a race in a 2-4-6-6 and then adjust from there. If I can single a winner, great, if I need to go 4 on top as in a very wide open race at decent odds, my play might be 4,4,5,6 for example.

RaceBookJoe
07-10-2014, 02:55 PM
see if this works : http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83249

rlopez781
07-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Matt,

You can also try: www.sports-bet-advantage.com/superfect.htm

The program name is Superfecta Selector by Bob Pitlak.He made it specifically for 10-cent superfectas.

Ray

rlopez781
07-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Matt,

That link no longer works.Just go to www.sports-bet-advantage.com and click Thoroughbred Handicapping.There you'll see the different programs by Bob and Superfecta Selector was one of his latest.

Ray

misscashalot
07-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Matt,

That link no longer works.Just go to www.sports-bet-advantage.com and click Thoroughbred Handicapping.There you'll see the different programs by Bob and Superfecta Selector was one of his latest.

Ray
thanks for the replies and info
links will do me good

iceknight
07-10-2014, 05:21 PM

thanks Matt For whatever it may be worth, you should add the phrase "Evil Dime Super" to your search phrases.

Here
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79176&highlight=Evil+dime

the smart way to pay the dime super is to not play too many boxes. Play one box if you will, but the others should be smart keys with logical choices singled in win or place 2 spots. This way you can hit multiple dime winners even by playing 60 cent bets. Key winner with 3 other contenders (60 cents), with four other 2.40.
But if you box all four, every time you have to put up 2.40

Robert Fischer
07-11-2014, 12:34 AM

thanks Matt

Value is important, hit% is important.

If there is some heavy false-favorite, or some 10-1 shot overlay win contender, then you are afforded the luxury of a pyramid with more coverage while constructing a ticket with value.

If I have an everyday overlay situation, I try to key him in one or two positions, and the other positions will be lean and will tend to mirror the public, and have just a minimal amount of redundancy built into them for coverage.
This may result in a long-term edge although the hit percentage will be relatively low. Even with the low base of 10cents, it's still a 4-position sequence.

appistappis
07-11-2014, 04:04 AM
there are tons of horses at 40-1 who have no chance to win but run 3rd and 4th all day. Key them on the bottom with all the logicals on top and reap the profits.