PDA

View Full Version : LeBron and Carmelo

cj's dad
07-09-2014, 08:48 PM
24/7 on any one of the ESPN networks! They are going to make 59-60+ M each somewhere. And while I'm on this rant, does anyone with an IQ above70 watch Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless in the AM? 2 fools screaming at one another for hours. I hope they are not sponsors here as this post will be deleted.

cj's dad
07-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Meant to be in Sports

Clocker
07-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Meant to be in Sports

Better there. That's where the guys that watch Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless in the AM hang out. :p

Stillriledup
07-09-2014, 09:24 PM
24/7 on any one of the ESPN networks! They are going to make 59-60+ M each somewhere. And while I'm on this rant, does anyone with an IQ above70 watch Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless in the AM? 2 fools screaming at one another for hours. I hope they are not sponsors here as this post will be deleted.

Bayless biggest clown on tv, he's unwatchable and also unlistenable, i can't imagine there are too many people who respect his "opinion" (even if its an opinion that's bought and sold)

mostpost
07-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Lebron and Carmello are both going to sign with the Bulls. As are Bird and Magic, and Cousy and Russell; and George Mikan and Hank Luisetti; and Paxton Lumpkin and Sweetwater Clifton. Yahoooooooooo!!!

PaceAdvantage
07-12-2014, 07:26 PM
I hope they are not sponsors here as this post will be deleted.No it wouldn't...

Valuist
07-13-2014, 07:51 AM
Lebron and Carmello are both going to sign with the Bulls. As are Bird and Magic, and Cousy and Russell; and George Mikan and Hank Luisetti; and Paxton Lumpkin and Sweetwater Clifton. Yahoooooooooo!!!

Agree the Carmelo to the Bulls thing was way overdone. Did anyone realistically expect him to give up that much money? I think they are better off without him. Funny how we didn't hear anything about Gasol until late Friday/early Saturday. Only talk I heard about him was going to OK-C.

cj
07-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Agree the Carmelo to the Bulls thing was way overdone. Did anyone realistically expect him to give up that much money? I think they are better off without him. Funny how we didn't hear anything about Gasol until late Friday/early Saturday. Only talk I heard about him was going to OK-C.

Chicago has been mentioned as the favorite for at least a week, OKC was considered a longshot for a while.

kingfin66
07-13-2014, 10:35 AM

I agree with you about Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless. Fortunately, I am work when they are on, so I do not have to be exposed to them very often.

With Lebron and Carmelo, I can understand why all the fuss. Most of us here at PaceAdvantage are baseball and football fans. For basketball fans, of which there are still many, this is the equivalent of Miguel Cabrera and Clayton Kershawn (or pick any two superstars you choose) being free agents at the same time. It is the NBA hot stove league.

On the bright side, at least Lebron did not see a reason to turn his announcement into a circus like he did the last time he was a free agent.