PDA

View Full Version : Free Version of CompuTrak

thoroughbred
07-08-2014, 02:44 PM
A 100% free version of CompuTrak Handicapper 7 has recently been released and is available for immediate downloading at www.revelationprofits.com. No credit cards required. Simply download and install.

Rubin Boxer
Owner
(Revelation Software, producer of CompuTrak Handicapper 7)

Longshot6977
07-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Thanks Rubin. When I tried to install the program, I keep getting this: "Error 1402 Could not open key." See image below. What needs to be done?

thoroughbred
07-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Thanks Rubin. When I tried to install the program, I keep getting this: "Error 1402 Could not open key." See image below. What needs to be done?

Longshot,

Thanks. We will bring this to the attention of our Technical Support. No other user of this free version has reported a problem and the number who are using it is now substantial.

thoroughbred
07-09-2014, 12:07 AM

Longshot,

The error you see is a well known error that has nothing to do with CompuTrak
Go to Google and enter "Error 1402 could not open key" to see discussions about this.

Partsnut
07-13-2014, 12:11 PM
After a long hiatus from horse racing that was due a personal family loss, I finally got my mojo back. What better way to start then to purchase an excellent piece of software from one very fine gentleman. He is one of the few that I consider to be reputable and offers an excellent piece of software at an affordable price.

:ThmbUp: *****

ldiatone
07-13-2014, 05:04 PM
After a long hiatus from horse racing that was due a personal family loss, I finally got my mojo back. What better way to start then to purchase an excellent piece of software from one very fine gentleman. He is one of the few that I consider to be reputable and offers an excellent piece of software at an affordable price.

:ThmbUp: *****
hi parts! glad to view you back!

Partsnut
07-13-2014, 06:05 PM
Hi John,

Thanks. I'll catch up with you on Facebook.:)

Moto Pete
07-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not free unless you want only the odd # races and limited features. The full functional program costs $149.

thoroughbred
07-14-2014, 03:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not free unless you want only the odd # races and limited features. The full functional program costs $149.

You are correct.
We developed a free version and included being able to use the most successful report of the program, i.e, the one named "Oddsline Report." Since we do market the full program, it would not be logical to provide it at no cost.
But using the odd # of races, in the oddsline report will show you what can be achieved.

Thoroughbred

Moto Pete
07-14-2014, 03:37 PM
OK, thanks for your prompt response.

redeye007
07-15-2014, 11:36 AM
I was looking at the program a while back and it looked interesting. Now I assume that if one downloads and installs the software it is spyware, adware and malware free?

Tom
07-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes, all three of them are free.

Seriously, I am giving it a look see this week as Toga opens.

thoroughbred
07-15-2014, 02:29 PM
I was looking at the program a while back and it looked interesting. Now I assume that if one downloads and installs the software it is spyware, adware and malware free?

Redeye007,

Neither the paid version nor the free version of CompuTrak Handicapper 7 contains any spyware, adware, or malware whatsoever. That's zip, zero, none!!

Thoroughbred

redeye007
07-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Cool :cool: Let's check it out. that is very generous of you guys to share a preview of your program. It will certainly be a valuable tool to any handicappers arsenal. Thanks for sharing :)

green80
08-05-2014, 07:44 PM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13163&stc=1

thoroughbred
08-05-2014, 10:39 PM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13163&stc=1

Green80,

We investigated this and replied to "Longshot" above. For your convenience, it's repeated here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The error you see is a well known error that has nothing to do with CompuTrak
Go to Google and enter "Error 1402 could not open key" to see discussions about this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------