PDA

View Full Version : How to start a war

TJDave
07-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Unconfirmed reports out of Israel that the Palestinian teen murdered was burned alive.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/05/world/meast/mideast-tensions/

HUSKER55
07-05-2014, 06:51 PM
That should do it. if memory serves, Didn't Hitler shoot just 6 people to get a feud started to invade Poland?

therussmeister
07-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Unconfirmed reports out of Israel that the Palestinian teen murdered was burned alive.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/05/world/meast/mideast-tensions/
I don't understand whom you believe is starting a war. The person who kidnapped the Palestinian teen, or the person who kidnapped the three Israeli teens.

cj's dad
07-06-2014, 12:27 AM
I don't understand whom you believe is starting a war. The person who kidnapped the Palestinian teen, or the person who kidnapped the three Israeli teens.

Bingo !!

TJDave
07-06-2014, 03:08 PM

Those who killed the Palestinian. If...it turns out that Jewish zealots killed this boy they should be hanged.

tucker6
07-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Those who killed the Palestinian. If...it turns out that Jewish zealots killed this boy they should be hanged.
And those who kidnapped the Israeli teens?

TJDave
07-06-2014, 03:26 PM
And those who kidnapped the Israeli teens?

Life without parole. Unfortunately, Israeli law does not allow for it.

Clocker
07-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Six Israeli suspects were arrested today for the abduction and murder of an Arab teen, whose death set off a spree of violence in East Jerusalem.

The arrest follows a series of violence in the Israeli capital in reaction to the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers. Although no arrests have been made for this crime, authorities believe it was the work of Hamas.

The six unidentified Jewish nationalists were arrested Sunday morning after one of the nationalists admitted to the killing of Abu Khudair. Authorities have described the suspects as young males, including minors, all from the Jerusalem area.The Israelis confessed to killing him during questioning with Sheit Bet security agents.

Story at the Daily Caller (http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/06/six-israeli-suspects-arrested-for-death-of-arab-teen/). But you know what a bunch of lying right wingers they are.

tucker6
07-06-2014, 06:30 PM
interesting that Dave thinks the Israelis should be killed but the Arabs imprisoned for the same crime. No bias I assume.

Tom
07-06-2014, 06:43 PM
They should all get the death penalty.
Animals do not deserve sympathy.

tucker6
07-06-2014, 06:48 PM
They should all get the death penalty.
Animals do not deserve sympathy.
agree. I'm not against an eye for an eye. Worked for thousands of years before liberals came along with their version of "civilized". Not sure the model is working.

TJDave
07-06-2014, 07:24 PM
interesting that Dave thinks the Israelis should be killed but the Arabs imprisoned for the same crime. No bias I assume.

Jews should know better... Are taught to behave better. The world expects us to behave better. Here is an opportunity to show that we demand better of ourselves and won't tolerate our own behaving like animals.

The last time Israel hanged someone it was Eichmann.

Get a rope.

newtothegame
07-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Jews should know better... Are taught to behave better. The world expects us to behave better. Here is an opportunity to show that we demand better of ourselves and won't tolerate our own behaving like animals.

The last time Israel hanged someone it was Eichmann.

Get a rope.
Ohhh come on Dave, you have already said that people are not responsible.....( in another thread).... So obviously these teens can't be held responsible for their actions can they??? :bang:

boxcar
07-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Jews should know better... Are taught to behave better. The world expects us to behave better.

Really? Why should Jews know better? And are taught what to behave better? And do you exist to live up to other people's expectations? What do the Jews owe the world?

Boxcar

TJDave
07-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Ohhh come on Dave, you have already said that people are not responsible.....( in another thread)....

Never said that.

TJDave
07-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Really? Why should Jews know better? And are taught what to behave better? And do you exist to live up to other people's expectations? What do the Jews owe the world?

Jews believe they are to live as an example to all nations, their behavior as example.

A light to all nations: Isaiah

Jews also believe in the concept of Tikkun Olam. Repairing or perfecting the world.

These are the two guiding principles of Judaism.

In addition, I'm confident the kidnappers and killers of the Palestinian boy were familiar with Deuteronomy 32:35.

newtothegame
07-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Never said that.
Maybe not directly but, what you said was..."Because you can't force people to be responsible about having sex and children".....

Why stop at sex, and children? Obviously abortion comes in to play, so then death also has to come in.....why hold anyone responsible for anything??? :bang:

thaskalos
07-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Maybe not directly but, what you said was..."Because you can't force people to be responsible about having sex and children".....

Why stop at sex, and children? Obviously abortion comes in to play, so then death also has to come in.....why hold anyone responsible for anything??? :bang:

Are you comparing aborting a fetus to kidnapping and murdering a teenager?

thaskalos
07-06-2014, 10:03 PM
If you could find those who kidnapped the three Israeli teens...then you are justified in taking your revenge out on them. But to commit this atrocity against another innocent teen places you right at the same level as the instigators of this madness...and you deserve the exact same punishment.

newtothegame
07-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Are you comparing aborting a fetus to kidnapping and murdering a teenager?
Im saying that if people aren't responsible for sex, or taking care of a child, then why should they be responsible for anything?

And my beliefs are that people should be held responsible.....for all of their actions, whether its sex, taking care of a child, or murder!

tucker6
07-07-2014, 05:48 AM
And my beliefs are that people should be held responsible.....for all of their actions
I agree with you, but that's a quaint notion in this day and age.

cj's dad
07-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Jews believe they are to live as an example to all nations, their behavior as example.

Jews also believe in the concept of Tikkun Olam. Repairing or perfecting the world.

In addition, I'm confident the kidnappers and killers of the Palestinian boy were familiar with Deuteronomy 32:35.

So the rest of us are a bunch of dopes that the Jews have to enlighten ?:lol::lol:

Maybe what was meant was entertain. You know, all the TV comedies and Broadway shows.:lol::lol:

Robert Goren
07-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Im saying that if people aren't responsible for sex, or taking care of a child, then why should they be responsible for anything?

And my beliefs are that people should be held responsible.....for all of their actions, whether its sex, taking care of a child, or murder! It is easy to say they should be held responsible, but another thing to make them be responsible. Most attempts that I have seen at making people be responsible have failed miserably and the innocent continue to suffer.

cj's dad
07-07-2014, 12:34 PM
It is easy to say they should be held responsible, but another thing to make them be responsible. Most attempts that I have seen at making people be responsible have failed miserably and the innocent continue to suffer.

Sounds like public assistance,

newtothegame
07-07-2014, 12:53 PM
It is easy to say they should be held responsible, but another thing to make them be responsible. Most attempts that I have seen at making people be responsible have failed miserably and the innocent continue to suffer.
Sure, make excuses as to why it's hard to hold them responsible, yet it isn't so difficult to take money from others to pay for it huh?? :lol:

therussmeister
07-07-2014, 01:03 PM
agree. I'm not against an eye for an eye. Worked for thousands of years before liberals came along with their version of "civilized". Not sure the model is working.
I'm not sure an eye for an eye worked.

therussmeister
07-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Time for me to answer my own post. I am 58 years old, and the war was started before I was born, and will continue long after I die.

thaskalos
07-07-2014, 02:49 PM

And my beliefs are that people should be held responsible.....for all of their actions, whether its sex, taking care of a child, or murder!

People SHOULD be held responsible for everything...no one is going to argue with you about that. People should be held responsible for raising their families the right way...behaving the right way in their personal relationships...providing for their retirement in the right way, etc...

We should ALL be making the 'right" choices all of the time...and the world would be a better place if we were. But we are NOT. We are ALL irresponsible in one way or another...and there isn't ONE of us who is not living with some sort of regret over something that he shouldn't have done, but did.

If "irresponsibility" were a jailible offense...then we would ALL be in jail. There is no room for all of us in jail...so the law saw fit to make distinctions between the different types of offenses that people commit during their "irresponsible" stage.

They will be more lenient toward you when you engage in unsafe sex, than they will when you kidnap a kid and burn him alive.

boxcar
07-07-2014, 05:54 PM

My response to this can be seen on that other more popular thread. :D

Boxcar

newtothegame
07-07-2014, 06:18 PM
People SHOULD be held responsible for everything...no one is going to argue with you about that. People should be held responsible for raising their families the right way...behaving the right way in their personal relationships...providing for their retirement in the right way, etc...

We should ALL be making the 'right" choices all of the time...and the world would be a better place if we were. But we are NOT. We are ALL irresponsible in one way or another...and there isn't ONE of us who is not living with some sort of regret over something that he shouldn't have done, but did.

If "irresponsibility" were a jailible offense...then we would ALL be in jail. There is no room for all of us in jail...so the law saw fit to make distinctions between the different types of offenses that people commit during their "irresponsible" stage.

They will be more lenient toward you when you engage in unsafe sex, than they will when you kidnap a kid and burn him alive.

I agree that is what is happening but, it doesn't make it right. When we start to pick and choose what we will be lenient with and what we wont, things like kids pouring across the boarders starts happening with the government saying we don't have enough money to stop the flow (yet they have enough money to stop the protesters). :rolleyes:

You see, its not about leniency, its about votes! Whether we are talking about immigration, unprotected sex, womens "rights" to have someone else pay for their carelessness, etc etc....

And if someone like myself stands up and says "wait a minute"......I am called a woman hater, child hater, racist etc etc.....:bang:

thaskalos
07-07-2014, 06:33 PM
I agree that is what is happening but, it doesn't make it right. When we start to pick and choose what we will be lenient with and what we wont, things like kids pouring across the boarders starts happening with the government saying we don't have enough money to stop the flow (yet they have enough money to stop the protesters). :rolleyes:

You see, its not about leniency, its about votes! Whether we are talking about immigration, unprotected sex, womens "rights" to have someone else pay for their carelessness, etc etc....

And if someone like myself stands up and says "wait a minute"......I am called a woman hater, child hater, racist etc etc.....:bang:

The laws are often self-serving...but they are still the laws. When some of us have protested here in the past about the unfairness of some of the laws out there...we were quickly told by some of you "smarter" guys to stop complaining and write to our congressmen if we want the laws changed.

You don't want to pay for the "carelessness" of others...and neither do I. But there are millions and millions of "careless" people out there...and someone has to foot the bill. The state has no money other than the funds that it siphons off its citizens.

But we are getting away from the point of this thread...which was the proper punishment for those who committed this heinous act against the Palestinian youth. Is it your contention that this crime was somehow "justified"...and it doesn't warrant swift and appropriate punishment?

Why this song and dance about what TJDave had posted in another thread?

newtothegame
07-07-2014, 06:58 PM
The laws are often self-serving...but they are still the laws. When some of us have protested here in the past about the unfairness of some of the laws out there...we were quickly told by some of you "smarter" guys to stop complaining and write to our congressmen if we want the laws changed.

You don't want to pay for the "carelessness" of others...and neither do I. But there are millions and millions of "careless" people out there...and someone has to foot the bill. The state has no money other than the funds that it siphons off its citizens.

But we are getting away from the point of this thread...which was the proper punishment for those who committed this heinous act against the Palestinian youth. Is it your contention that this crime was somehow "justified"...and it doesn't warrant swift and appropriate punishment?

Why this song and dance about what TJDave had posted in another thread?

Its not a song and dance from my perspective. I have already said they ( the teens) should be held accountable.
But you cant on one hand say the paletinians should get life in prison, then turn around and say the jewish teens deserve death.

As to the other issues, I will always say if you don't like the law, write your congressman. At last I seen, there are laws in place for immigration.....WHICH ARE NOT ENFORCED.
There are many laws in place that are not enforced such as voter laws...

And they all lead back to one reasoning......

TJDave
07-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Turns out the Israeli police planted a rumor that the boy was gay and this might have been an honor killing.

Also, those matching the description were thwarted in an attempted kidnapping OF A NINE-YEAR-OLD BOY when his mother held on for dear life and screamed her lungs out. Same neighborhood, same vehicle.

Tom
07-07-2014, 08:42 PM
This whole thing seems to be distracting from the real story - Hamas bombing again. Israel needs to end the Hamas threat once and for all, but whatever it takes. You want to start a real war - bomb Israel. Just be careful what you wish for.

GaryG
07-08-2014, 08:36 AM
Israel is about to go after Hamas big time, really big time....I saw in some comments from the weakling in the white house that he called for restraint while offering praise for Abbas. Next thing you know we will be sending "advisors" to help Hamas.

Clocker
07-08-2014, 10:37 AM
I saw in some comments from the weakling in the white house

Weakling? The president just took strong, bold steps in international diplomacy that will surely result in final peace in the Middle East.

He wrote an op-ed piece (http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/08/amid-rising-tensions-in-the-holy-land-obama-publishes-op-ed/) in an Israeli newspaper calling for peace. What more is humanly possible?

Having failed to bring peace to the Middle East with several meticulously crafted speeches, President Barack Obama took an alternative approach Tuesday, publishing an op-ed in an Israeli newspaper.

Writing in liberal Haaretz, Obama boldly declared, “peace is necessary, just, and possible.”

Obama’s op-ed comes at a time of heightened tensions in Israel. In response to rocket fire from the terrorist group Hamas, Israel has launched a military campaign against Hamas targets in Gaza in order to degrade their terror capabilities.

No word whether Hamas — whose charter says it is a religious duty to destroy Israel and kill Jews — has decided to lay down its arms in response to Obama’s op-ed, or whether the president is planning on unleashing the op-ed strategy to solve other international problems, like the terrorist takeover of part of Iraq.

Tom
07-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Could we be on the verge of another -dare I say it? -pink line in the sand?! :eek::faint:

cj's dad
07-08-2014, 12:02 PM
It's on !!