PDA

View Full Version : Safe, Secure & Reliable - $150 offer at BetPTC

BetPTC
07-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Premier Turf Club now offers wagering on NYRA, so join now with Saratoga only 2 weeks away!

Customers earn INSTANT CASH BACK on their wagers, the only ADW to offer such a benefit. No waiting, No points to figure. Real cash back in your account.

Play FREE in our contest which starts over July 19th. Offering a spot into the Horse Player World Series in Las Vegas in 2015!

New to 'Racing's Best Kept Secret?' Use promo code PACE when you join at BetPTC.com and claim our biggest bonus, a $150 reward for new members who join and wager. See site for complete details.

* Not eligible in Canada or restricted states such as CA, NV, NJ, NY, IL and TX.

BetPTC
07-13-2014, 12:21 PM
We have the 3rd Quarter scoring of our $12,500 CASH IS KING VI tournament starting this coming Saturday. It's a clean slate for all players. FREE to enter for BetPTC.com members and you keep what you win.

traynor
07-13-2014, 01:05 PM
I understand that a sales rep will provide specific details, but--in general, for the general public--what kind of rebates are currently available?

And perhaps even more important, do you have (one or more) physical locations at which account funds may be withdrawn in cash?

pandy
07-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Premier Turf Club now offers wagering on NYRA, so join now with Saratoga only 2 weeks away!

Customers earn INSTANT CASH BACK on their wagers, the only ADW to offer such a benefit. No waiting, No points to figure. Real cash back in your account.

Play FREE in our contest which starts over July 19th. Offering a spot into the Horse Player World Series in Las Vegas in 2015!

New to 'Racing's Best Kept Secret?' Use promo code PACE when you join at BetPTC.com and claim our biggest bonus, a $150 reward for new members who join and wager. See site for complete details.

* Not eligible in Canada or restricted states such as CA, NV, NJ, NY, IL and TX.

I like your ADW, a lot, but, you should probably add PA. to your list of restricted states, since you don't take customers from PA.

JimG
07-14-2014, 09:13 AM
and VA.

railbird
07-14-2014, 12:32 PM
I like your ADW, a lot, but, you should probably add PA. to your list of restricted states, since you don't take customers from PA.

Why we pay our bills
???

horses4courses
07-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Any chance that you will include CA residents soon?
BetAmerica has been allowed to in the past 6 months.

Took a look at joining them because of their $300 introductory
offer for new members. Trouble is, you have to give them $3K
in handle to avail of the full bonus.

I don't have a problem with giving them some business in order
to receive a bonus. Their offer for new members, however,
borders on false advertising, and I won't stand for that.

BetPTC
07-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Yes, good point, Pandy. PA was a good state for us before a huge state-wide source market fee was initiated by the 'powers that be' in that state. We would love to take all 50 states, but unfortunately, regulations prevent us from doing so.

Sometimes it is the case that we can't offer the serious cash-back rewards to those residents. We are very frustrated with some of these situations.

BetPTC
07-14-2014, 04:53 PM
I understand that a sales rep will provide specific details, but--in general, for the general public--what kind of rebates are currently available?

And perhaps even more important, do you have (one or more) physical locations at which account funds may be withdrawn in cash?

Traynor, the rebates can range from 2 - 10% for new customers depending on the track and the wager type. They can go up from there based on wagering volume. It's a shame that some ADWs, like BetAmerica, are deceiving customers with the lure of a rebate but then when you get into the site, it's a farce. BA offers 1% on the tracks few people care about, and 0% on the more popular signals.

We do not have a physical location for withdrawals but offer numerous methods for getting your money in a quick and affordable way. We are a small ADW but some of the biggest players in the country use our site because we offer them exceptional customer service and great rates.

Valuist
06-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Any chance that you will include CA residents soon?
BetAmerica has been allowed to in the past 6 months.

Took a look at joining them because of their $300 introductory
offer for new members. Trouble is, you have to give them $3K
in handle to avail of the full bonus.

I don't have a problem with giving them some business in order
to receive a bonus. Their offer for new members, however,
borders on false advertising, and I won't stand for that.

Bump. Any chance for California?