OR

ANY TOPICS RELATED TO
RACING AT DEL MAR & SARATOGA

OR

CONTEST MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATIONS
INTENDED FOR ALL CONTEST PARTICIPANTS

Track Collector
07-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Just a quick note (for those who may not have remembered like me), Del Mar is still a synthetic surface this year. I imagine handicapping will be a bit different in 2015 when they plan to go back to a dirt racing surface.

Track Collector
07-04-2014, 02:46 PM
For those who had already voted in the poll (there were 5 of you), please re-vote under the new Rules and Acknowledgment thread.

I neglected to make the poll "Public", which means we could not specifically see WHO voted. :blush:

Chris

Track Collector
07-16-2014, 11:38 AM
A few quick reminders for both contest veterans and new players as our contest begins tomorrow with the opening of Del Mar:

--- Be sure to post your selection(s) under the appropriate daily selection thread if you want them to be scored.
--- This year's contest limits the number of TOTAL selections to 60, so be sure to plan accordingly.
--- When your selection involves all or part of an entry, please indicate so, otherwise your selection(s) may be scored incorrectly.

Thanks,

Chris

Track Collector
07-17-2014, 11:25 AM
I see someone has already posted selections for 07/18 under the 07/17 thread, perhaps because they did not know where else to post them.

In order to allow players the flexibility to post selections the day before, I will do my best to have a thread open and available for a given date at least 24 hours in advance of the first race post time. In return, players will need to be especially careful to post under the "correct" thread.

Chris

LAP_520
07-23-2014, 07:07 PM
July 23, 2014 Photos of Storm damage to Saratoga Race Course AFTER the races were over.... No injuries reported.

LAP_520
07-23-2014, 08:01 PM
HRTV video of the Storm that damaged Picnic area 7/23/2014

http://www.hrtv.com/videos/breaking-news-tree-struck-by-lightning-at-saratoga/