PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Raceway Wednesday Selections

brianjco
07-02-2014, 09:40 AM
My picks for Buffalo Raceway's Wednesday night card at 5 p.m. EDT) are now posted at http://briansbuffaloracewayselections.blogspot.com NY Sire Stakes in town with 2-year-old colt pacers in the spotlight. The first five races will be telecast live on TVG. Lots of good drivers from McNair, Morrill, Gregory etc.

cmp92
07-02-2014, 11:28 PM
I was standing trackside this afternoon, I'm just curious as to why Morrill was whipping and yelling past the finish in the 7th? He was on the 2, Play the Field. The horse is just a two year old and I understand that he narrowly held second, but he definitely kept going after the horse past the wire.

grant miller
07-03-2014, 01:14 AM
he is known as beeing had on young horses, - he has been known to hurt young horses jaws - theeth whith his whipsawing action in the bike yet trainers use him at beafallo & bat shit downs to get a check.:confused:

cmp92
07-03-2014, 12:36 PM
he is known as beeing had on young horses, - he has been known to hurt young horses jaws - theeth whith his whipsawing action in the bike yet trainers use him at beafallo & bat shit downs to get a check.:confused:
I heard something similar before. I guess you can do that sort of stuff if you're the top dog.