PDA

View Full Version : FOX Jesse Watters Kicked Out of N.O.W. Conference.

BlueShoe
07-01-2014, 10:16 AM
When it comes to the so called "War on women", which exists only in the imagination of the Left, it seems to be okay the other way. Fox News reporter Jesse Watters was not only denied credentials at the last day to attend the N.O.W. comference in Albuquerque, but was denied entry to the Hyatt hotel, ejected from the property by the police, and threatened with arrest should he return.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/06/30/watch-police-kick-jesse-watters-out-national-organization-women-conference

Tom
07-01-2014, 10:18 AM
National Organization of W*****?
All the credibility of a spit out peach pit.
But not as good looking.
Dikes on Bikes.

Robert Goren
07-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Organizations like NOW are wising up. They are doing what some far right wing organizations have been doing for years. They are giving the boot to "reporters" who there to nothing more than do a "hatchet piece" on the organization. The NYT is not going to be "fair and balanced" to a right wing organization and Fox News is not going to be to NOW either.
The amazing thing is that Fox News had a male reporter to send to NOW. I didn't think they hired anybody but blond women to do their reporting. :rolleyes:

Tom
07-01-2014, 11:47 AM
The amazing thing is that Fox News had a male reporter to send to NOW. I didn't think they hired anybody but blond women to do their reporting. :rolleyes:

You are going to do this again this week in this thread?
Didn't you learn anything last week?

BlueShoe
07-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Scroll down past the Watters story and see what happened to Katie Pavlich last year.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/01/jessie-watters-get-kicked-out-of-now-conference-threatened-with-arrest-n1857696

BlueShoe
07-01-2014, 01:05 PM
National Organization of W*****?
All the credibility of a spit out peach pit.
But not as good looking.
Dikes on Bikes.
So help me, a few of those creatures look as if they could earn a starting linebackers spot on the the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks. :rolleyes: At one time I actually felt a little bit sorry for these unhappy women, but no longer. Their unbending extreme radicalism and hatred for men is repulsive. Rush got it right years ago when he coined the label for them; FemiNazi.

Tom
07-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Bobby, can yo provide links to the last two hit piece Jesse Watters wrote about women?

Thank you.

JustRalph
07-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Scroll down past the Watters story and see what happened to Katie Pavlich last year.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/01/jessie-watters-get-kicked-out-of-now-conference-threatened-with-arrest-n1857696

Katie is an attention whore. Hate her attitude

upthecreek
07-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Organizations like NOW are wising up. They are doing what some far right wing organizations have been doing for years. They are giving the boot to "reporters" who there to nothing more than do a "hatchet piece" on the organization. The NYT is not going to be "fair and balanced" to a right wing organization and Fox News is not going to be to NOW either.
He actually is a reporter for Bill O'Reilly and the factor and also appears on the "Five"

Robert Goren
07-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Bobby, can yo provide links to the last two hit piece Jesse Watters wrote about women?

Thank you..It wasn't Jesse Watters that was banned, it was his employer. If Fox News covered NOW the way they cover CPAC , Jesse Watters would have been let in. But we both know that isn't going to happen. Fox News has their slant and it is no secret what it is. As long as they have that slant organization like NOW aren't going to allow them in.

TJDave
07-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Why would Bill O'Reilly, FOX or its audience care what went on at a N.O.W. conference? ;)

AndyC
07-01-2014, 02:40 PM
.It wasn't Jesse Watters that was banned, it was his employer. If Fox News covered NOW the way they cover CPAC , Jesse Watters would have been let in. But we both know that isn't going to happen. Fox News has their slant and it is no secret what it is. As long as they have that slant organization like NOW aren't going to allow them in.

Why would anybody in NOW care what slant Fox News has? If your constituency is not watching or listening to Fox News it is really irrelevant.

AndyC
07-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Why would Bill O'Reilly, FOX or its audience care what went on at a N.O.W. conference? ;)

Whether or not you agree with someone's point of view it is important to know what that view is. Everyday I see the Tea Party trashed by people who are absolutely clueless as to what the majority of the Tea Party stand for.

NJ Stinks
07-01-2014, 02:49 PM
.It wasn't Jesse Watters that was banned, it was his employer. If Fox News covered NOW the way they cover CPAC , Jesse Watters would have been let in. But we both know that isn't going to happen. Fox News has their slant and it is no secret what it is. As long as they have that slant organization like NOW aren't going to allow them in.

Right as usual, Robert.

Watters is an entertainer of sorts - kind of like Regis Philben on the old Joey Bishop Show. The show sent him to this thing in a win-win for the oldens who watch O'Really. Either Watters can't get in and Billy & Jessie laugh it up while pretending to be offended or Jessie does get in and Billy & Jessie mock away.

A thousand laughs either way. :jump:

Clocker
07-01-2014, 02:50 PM
what the majority of the Tea Party stand for.

They are racists, right? They must be, because that's what some of the experts posted on this forum.

tucker6
07-01-2014, 02:59 PM
They are racists, right? They must be, because that's what some of the experts posted on this forum.
I saw that you once advocated balancing the federal budget. I knew then that you were the most vile kind of racist. How dare you reduce federal spending on the backs of minorities who are teetering on the edge of poverty due to whitey making the mother a crackhead and sending the father to prison for no reason whatsoever. You are a bad man. :rolleyes:

Tom
07-01-2014, 03:07 PM

So you have nothing.
I thought so.

BlueShoe
07-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Katie is an attention whore. Hate her attitude
Care to elaborate? Usually you are on the correct side in these kinds of issues, so this is a bit puzzling. By sheer chance, yesterday morning both she and Watters were on the Fox News Outnumbered program.

BlueShoe
07-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Hyatt has gotten some bad feedback and publicity over this incident. Not only ejecting Watters but reading him the tresspass act and threatening him with arrest has not gone over well, and has been considered way overboard and unjustified. Have heard some rumblings about a few angry emails and calls, and some canceled reservations and boycott threats.

JustRalph
07-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Care to elaborate? Usually you are on the correct side in these kinds of issues, so this is a bit puzzling. By sheer chance, yesterday morning both she and Watters were on the Fox News Outnumbered program.

I used to follow her on twitter. Had to give it up. I didn't say I disagree with her. Usually she's as right as anybody fighting the good fight. But, she hurts conservatives in many ways in my opine, with her twitter rants. She is in full control of her branding and she isn't afraid to get in the muck. Sometimes that hurts more than it helps. Just my opine. She gets lots of attention for it. But her Town Hall gig gives her credibility I guess.

Her showing up on Fox lately makes me cringe. I watched her on the Outnumbered program last week and found that she just sat there most of the show, and when she did comment it was wasted air time. She fits the profile for that show, but doesn't have the chops if you ask me. Being a twitter warrior is one thing, TV is another. I notice Hannity is using her too. I'm not a fan of Town Hall either.

There are a bunch of stupid Conservatives who do one thing very well. That's make these TV conservatives rich. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a lot of the media stuff out there. But there's a game being played by the "right" too. Example: Michelle Malkin. She's got the chops. She can carry off the TV gigs etc. But I suspect she's now rich after several years of being who she is. Syndicated columnist, owner of Conservative Websites etc. speaking engagements etc.

She sold "Hot Air" last year to Salem communications. She sold "Twitchy" recently too. I don't begrudge anybody with an Internet idea that makes them money, but I am suspect about motives when you are profiting so much off nothing more than an ideology and the willingness of someone to put you on TV.

Rush Limbaugh was first, he earned it. He started the genre. Pioneers should get rich. But there are a couple hundred trying to be him, whether sincerely committed or not, who knows? But anybody syndicated is getting rich. It's a business and sometimes I can't tell who's real and who's not. For instance, I think Hannity is a shitty radio host. I've heard many many better on local outlets. But Hannity"s screaming and constant drum beating has made him rich.

Too many Hannity's keep the Bob Lonsberry's and Mike Mcconnells of the world from succeeding.

Btw, I'm told the lowest level "Fox Contributor" that appears via Sat. Or in the studio collects a minimum of 5-8 hundred bucks for a 7 minute segment. That's if they aren't already on contract. This doesn't apply to just an ordinary Joe who is involved in a news story somewhere in the hinterlands. They must be official "Fox Contributors"

So, Pavlich is doing pretty well between her"Conservative Gigs" milk it now, is all I can say. Just my opine.