PDA

View Full Version : Hillary about to drop out

JustRalph
06-30-2014, 01:01 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/06/29/hillary-down-in-dumps-is-clinton-about-to-drop-out-2016-race/

Never, Bill won't let her

Greyfox
06-30-2014, 01:33 PM
It looks to me as though Ed Klein the author of that article fabricated the conversation between Bill and Hillary and then attributed it to a friend.:rolleyes:

Total BS.
"While Hillary was nursing her headache, Bill Clinton and a family friend came into the kitchen. Bill poured Hillary a glass of green tea, and massaged her shoulders.

“The media have me in their cross-hairs,” Hillary complained, according to the friend.

“Everything I say is twisted and used against me. I can’t get any traction. They are pouncing on everything I say.”

DJofSD
06-30-2014, 01:41 PM
It looks to me as though Ed Klein the author of that article fabricated the conversation between Bill and Hillary and then attributed it to a friend.:rolleyes:

Total BS.
"While Hillary was nursing her headache, Bill Clinton and a family friend came into the kitchen. Bill poured Hillary a glass of green tea, and massaged her shoulders.

“The media have me in their cross-hairs,” Hillary complained, according to the friend.

“Everything I say is twisted and used against me. I can’t get any traction. They are pouncing on everything I say.”
Hillary, I'd like to meet George.

BlueShoe
06-30-2014, 01:46 PM

She feels under the gun now? Just wait until 2016, should she still choose to run, the heat will be turned up much higher. Even though the lib media will be in her corner and pushing hard, she still will face scrutiny.

classhandicapper
06-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Hillary used to be on my Top 10 list for "most likely to be anti-christ" (George Soros was and still is #1). Compared to the loons that are running the show now, she seems like an attractive alternative. I would dislike some of her policies (as I did with Bill Clinton), but at least I could sleep at night.

mostpost
06-30-2014, 04:50 PM
Hillary used to be on my Top 10 list for "most likely to be anti-christ" (George Soros was and still is #1). Compared to the loons that are running the show now, she seems like an attractive alternative. I would dislike some of her policies (as I did with Bill Clinton), but at least I could sleep at night.
I think a pretty good description of a loon is someone who keeps a list of who might be the anti-Christ. By the way, Christ should be capitalized.