PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Tour De France

Dahoss2002
06-30-2014, 06:34 AM
For fun only but you can enter in leagues that offer prizes. Makes it a little more interesting to watch. Good luck everyone!!
League Name: bike forums
League Code: 29100227
http://www.velogames.com/

Pick your team and enter before next Friday night. :)

ronsmac
06-30-2014, 09:34 PM
For fun only but you can enter in leagues that offer prizes. Makes it a little more interesting to watch. Good luck everyone!!
League Name: bike forums
League Code: 29100227
http://www.velogames.com/

Pick your team and enter before next Friday night. :)
I"m going to assume you follow the tour closely. What's your opinion on the way they calculate points for the green jersey? I hate when they say it's the best sprinter , when many years it's won by a guy that's not a pure sprinter.

Greyfox
06-30-2014, 11:06 PM
As long as Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwin are announcing this race, I'm happy.

American horse racing announcers could take serious lessons from this pair. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Dahoss2002
07-01-2014, 02:58 AM
I"m going to assume you follow the tour closely. What's your opinion on the way they calculate points for the green jersey? I hate when they say it's the best sprinter , when many years it's won by a guy that's not a pure sprinter.
I actually like the way they do the green jersey points. 45 points to winners of flat stages. Unfortunately for Cavendish and Kittel, not all flat stages end in a "bunch sprint."
Stage 1 will probably end in a bunch sprint and the winner could hold Yellow for most of the week. You think Cavendish can pull it off? Right now, I got Kittel as my sprinter but I might go back to Cavendish before Saturday.

ronsmac
07-01-2014, 04:53 AM
I actually like the way they do the green jersey points. 45 points to winners of flat stages. Unfortunately for Cavendish and Kittel, not all flat stages end in a "bunch sprint."
Stage 1 will probably end in a bunch sprint and the winner could hold Yellow for most of the week. You think Cavendish can pull it off? Right now, I got Kittel as my sprinter but I might go back to Cavendish before Saturday.
I'm a big Cavendish fan. I didn't like the year Thor won the jersey although Cavendish crushed him time and again in sprint finishes. I know that's the way the games played.