PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth 6th SAT, NO CONTEST

FlintAtTheFetlock
06-29-2014, 08:14 AM
I had the pick 4 (1,1,1,7) only to discover this morning that only the amount of the base bet was credited. It was ridiculous chalky but still $73 I had planned to put to work today. Why no consolation P4? Can they do that?

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/tote-malfunction-turns-sixth-at-monmouth-into-no-contest/

Anyone else get porked :mad:

PhantomOnTour
06-29-2014, 10:17 AM
That article is dated in 2010...did this happen yesterday or have you been sleeping for 3.5yrs ?

FlintAtTheFetlock
06-29-2014, 10:33 AM
That article is dated in 2010...did this happen yesterday or have you been sleeping for 3.5yrs ?

Obviously the later. :blush: So this must be a twinspires tote issue only? Maybe there is hope.

PhantomOnTour
06-29-2014, 10:43 AM
Obviously the later. :blush: So this must be a twinspires tote issue only? Maybe there is hope.
Hmmm...

upthecreek
06-29-2014, 10:46 AM
According to Equibae the $1 pick-4 paid $73.30 What are you exactly questioning?

FlintAtTheFetlock
06-29-2014, 10:54 AM
According to Equibae the $1 pick-4 paid $73.30 What are you exactly questioning?

All day yesterday on twinspires they would not show the payouts of race 6 and I had no access to the winnings despite a clear record of a successful pick 4 wager. This morning they said there was a tote problem and credited me the base wager and say it may take up to a week to sort out.

Sorry, I see now how this post would be confusing to those not playing Monmouth yesterday on TwinSpires with bets in play.

PhantomOnTour
06-29-2014, 11:09 AM
I remember a tote problem in Race 2 that was posted here yesterday (or maybe at Derby Trail). All runners were listed as 99-1 on TwinSpires...track announcer Travis Stone even chimed in about the tote problem.

So I think the OP actually had a problem but cited an old article, thus the confusion.
Strange though because I did a search on tote malfunctions and the only articles are 4yrs old or older. Wonder why no one has written anything about this.

Aner
06-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Yesterday Twinspires, for Monmouth only, was locked up after race 1 until race 6 and no bets were accepted. Quite frustrating. Luckily, Expressbet was working just fine.

dirty moose
06-29-2014, 11:16 AM
My ADW was having issues with MTH, DEL, and PRX yesterday too. Service was going in and out all day.

Longshot6977
06-29-2014, 05:41 PM
I was at Monmouth park yesterday and some of the ticket machines even lost power after the 1st and 2nd race. They said it was network wide tote problems for a while.

Some_One
06-29-2014, 05:46 PM
I had the pick 4 (1,1,1,7) only to discover this morning that only the amount of the base bet was credited. It was ridiculous chalky but still $73 I had planned to put to work today. Why no consolation P4? Can they do that?

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/tote-malfunction-turns-sixth-at-monmouth-into-no-contest/

Anyone else get porked :mad:

Looking at the responses, your bet never happened, it never got transmitted to the track as such anything entered was returned.