PDA

View Full Version : Big M 6/28

mrroyboy
06-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Here are some for Meadowlands Tonight. What bugs me is not that horses lose. Most of them will. It's when they do absolutely nothing. Sit on the rail behind dull cover etc. Let's try again

Race 2 No :3: Bluebird Kidsqueen ML 5-2 Follow up bet.

Race 4 No :3: Rockeyed Optimist ML 3-1 Another follow up bet from last week

Race 7 No :8: A cool Card ML 8-1 Value bet second off layoff.

Race 9 No :7: Mighty Young Joe ML 3-1 I love rooting for Stacy to go after the "big boys" This time she has a real good shot.

Race 10 No :7: My last chance ML 5-2 This horse looks like much the best. Should dominate this field which is a good thing since Pat Berry isn't exactly on the "Driver of the Year" list.

Good luck to all.

botster
06-28-2014, 07:27 PM
I thought :6: ELIN had a better than average shot at creating some value in the third tonight.

Another shipper in the 5th :8: A FOOL FOR MARK comes off a drastic big improver at Scarborough for Dave Ingrahams son Dustin. Tyler Smith on and that is a big change.

Good Fortune:)

cecil127
06-28-2014, 07:59 PM
love the longshots botster :ThmbUp: good seeing you here-long time/no see :)

BOL

botster
06-30-2014, 02:22 AM
love the longshots botster :ThmbUp: good seeing you here-long time/no see :)

BOL

Thanks Cecil. Hoping you and the rest of the guys are doing well.:)

Sea Biscuit
06-30-2014, 03:29 AM
I thought :6: ELIN had a better than average shot at creating some value in the third tonight.

Another shipper in the 5th :8: A FOOL FOR MARK comes off a drastic big improver at Scarborough for Dave Ingrahams son Dustin. Tyler Smith on and that is a big change.

Good Fortune:)

Welcome back Bots. Where have you been?

Missed you. Hope everything is A-OK with you.

botster
06-30-2014, 07:11 AM
Welcome back Bots. Where have you been?

Missed you. Hope everything is A-OK with you.

Hey! Health is good, family is good...so I am good :ThmbUp: Thanks biscuit. Happy to see all you guys here again.