PDA

View Full Version : HOL Sat

SAL
04-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Picks for Hollywood Saturday:

R1 - #4 Super High-Pace figures to be to his liking. Undefeated routing on this turf course, Solis takes the mount.

R2 - #9 Nauvoo-Had some eyecatching works in AZ, and last work over this strip wasn’t bad either. The fact that the barn runs her here instead of TUP leads me to believe that she can run some.

R3 – Pass-2/5 ML means a race to watch for me here.

R4 - #5 Tucked Away-Returns to distance where 2 of 3 lifetime wins come. Has run well on this strip, gets Desormeaux today.

R5 - #6 Irish Ty-Came out of key race where 3 that finished behind him returned to win. Continued improvement expected with barn switch.

R6 - #6 Spinelessjellyfish-Has won at the 7f distance here before. Ran well at this 7.5 f distance also. Should have some pace to run at here.

R7 - #2 Steel Cutlass-Got a brutal trip last time. Outgamed the ML favorite 2 back, should get a good trip from the rail. 8/1 or better and I’ll bet it.

R8 - #8 Black Bart-Proved to be outstanding claim. Proved his class 3 back at TUP when he almost caught proved graded stakes performer Irish Warrior. Trainer is having an unbelievable year. Regular rider Gann comes in to ride.

R9 - #8 Don’tsellmeshort-Pace scenario might go his way, there isn’t a confirmed need to lead type here. If he can clear early he’ll be a factor from start to finish. Price should be good.

R10 - #2 Buffy My Love – Put it all together last time. Don’t believe she needs the lead to win. Gets a positive jock switch.

lefthandlow
04-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Sal you are a sharp handicapper.I like to read your comments

KEEP UP TH GOOD WORK. I just can't see posting a full card

with just one.two or 3 numbers per race.I want ot know why

a player settles on a play..just my opinion!!! LL

made enough to buy a new putter..