PDA

View Full Version : Sha Tin - Friday Night (Sat) card

Hoofless_Wonder
06-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Down to the last few cards of the season. We get Friday night racing, 'cause they come back for a Tuesday card - must be a holiday there in HK.

Didn't get a whiff in the 1st taking the :8: horse, with speed holding up pretty well.

Race 2: Gonna take a shot with the :1: - looks like he'll stock, getting a bit of value because he lost a shoe in his last and was eased at the end. Wide open affair, being a class 5.

Hoofless_Wonder
06-28-2014, 01:58 AM
Argh. The :1: horse gets a perfect trip in the second, and comes up empty.

Race 3: Going with some chalk. Jock sticking with the :14: , could be on another contender. Should be mid-pack or so, and closing at the end. Not sure of the bias after closers got there in the 2nd.

Hoofless_Wonder
06-28-2014, 02:29 AM
Argh. Another perfect trip, another horse comes up empty and just can't close.

Whiff!

Taking the :4: in the 4th. Z pattern - might be a big cheap, but love the jockey change.

PhantomOnTour
06-28-2014, 02:52 AM
Race 5:

Like the :1: :12: w the :4: :6: :7:

I can't bet thru my ADW but just for fun I would play them both to win

Hoofless_Wonder
06-28-2014, 02:56 AM
Yeah, my attitude about TVG took a huge 180 when they started offering TimeFormUS and Hong Kong. Hard to beat that combo.

:4: gets home in the 4th at 10-1. Thank you.

5th Race: Sticking with the :4: , as yellow was my lucky color on my fortune cookie tonight at dinner. Saver Q wheel, :4: with :5: :6: :7:

PhantomOnTour
06-28-2014, 02:58 AM
Took me a minute to realize that the most recent race is at the bottom of the pp's :lol:

Nice pick on that :4:

Hoofless_Wonder
06-28-2014, 03:25 AM
The PPs on TVG list the races most recent to oldest, but the content is pretty sketchy. The ones online at the HLJC have more info and a pretty and color coded, but I still prefer to use the online form numbers, and watch the tote board as well.

Yeah, the :4: in the 4th got a tougher trip, but had a ton of gas late in the lane. With as many good trips as my horses have had tonight, I'm afraid to bet any more..... :D

Tired, and only betting one more before hitting the rack.

6th Race> gonna play the :12: , getting an inside post and should close okay, which the sprinters seem to be doing tonight. Looks AWESOME in the parade ring. Awesome, I tells ya...... :jump: