PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas - Best place for betting the horses is...?

jdhanover
06-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Gonna be there for a couple of days (company meeting at the Bellagio). What is the best place(s) for playing the horses (preferably close to the Bellagio as it will be extremely hot so prefer to not walk too far)

mabred
06-22-2014, 03:20 PM
WYNN !!! only place i'd go again but i did like the big

seats at Bellagio..

cato
06-22-2014, 03:56 PM
The Bellagio sport book is small but really nice so staying there is great. Don't expect much in comps. They have a formula that multiplies and divides to damn near -0-

The Wynn is more like a classic sports book - bigger and a little more happening if you want that feel of things.

Caesars is giant and DARK - but cool to see just because it's so damn big..some Pussycat Dolls stand-ins may be pole dancing nearby but I could be confused about it...

Have fun!

jdhanover
06-22-2014, 09:46 PM
Thx gents!

RaceBookJoe
06-23-2014, 10:14 AM
I don't go to the strip often, but I have played at Caesars ( just take the walkway/overpass from Bellagio ) and the book is decent. Plus lots of food/shops there if you get bored etc. Across from Ceasars is Harrahs, while the book is generic ( haven't been in a while ), again, their Carnival Court usually has action going on if you hit a lull in waiting for a race you want to play.

jdhanover
06-27-2014, 04:05 PM
If you are like me and really don't care for smoke.... Aria. Small but comfortable race book. 100% smoke free. The room is behind a smoke free restaurant so no smoke comes in from outside the area (which happens in the others I checked out)