PDA

View Full Version : TVG's "The Works"

BillW
04-24-2004, 11:36 AM
For those of you who are Derby fans, TVG starts coverage of the morning works at Churchill today at 12:00 noon EDST (taped from earlier this AM).

Bill

Buddha
04-24-2004, 01:51 PM
its not all that good for us derby fans with no tvg :) i wish i still had the dish to get it, but for now, just gotta stick with the cable.

BillW
04-24-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Buddha
its not all that good for us derby fans with no tvg :) i wish i still had the dish to get it, but for now, just gotta stick with the cable.

Jarrod,

It's simulcast on some Fox Sports Net stations, so if you get the Fox sports package check that out.

Bill

WINMANWIN
04-24-2004, 11:33 PM
I heard Smarty Jones worked vey well today, and the Cliffs Edge
galloped 1 1/2...........Them 2 I'm using on my tkts.The Cliffs Edge
is 2 for 2 over the track and can run the derby distance.
Shane Sellers also makes a nice derby story, Retired Jock
do to injuries, has semi success as a country western singer,
and returns to capture the roses. I dont believe Sellers has
WON the roses, food for thought cappers............... ;) Bill W
we watched this horse the Cliffs Edge brake is maiden at toga when we were there :eek: Funny capper story about that day at toga...Zito told Jan Rushton to bet this horse with both fists
that day, and she told the listeners in the prattle pre-talk.I listened, and used in ex's and pick 3's.......Going to the last leg
of the pick 3, I'm alive and say to myself, I overlooked a horse here, I hope I dont get beat. The horses name was Friends Lake
1st time lasix that day statebred race and his 2nd time out.
well, Friends Lake Won TO COST ME A LARGE PICK 3.Moral of the story, When we drove to toga, we got lost and viewed about 80 different lakes
:

WINMANWIN
04-24-2004, 11:46 PM
When I saw the steeds name, I said NO, NO not another Lake....lol.....May have to use Friends Lake also for savers, as he did beat The Cliffs Edge and is not getting any RESPECT :confused:

BillW
04-25-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
When I saw the steeds name, I said NO, NO not another Lake....lol.....May have to use Friends Lake also for savers, as he did beat The Cliffs Edge and is not getting any RESPECT :confused:

Win,

The true irony would have been if he had been trained by Scott Lake :D

Bill

Buddha
04-25-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN

from what i remember seeing, i think he has only had 2 or 3 works, which is kinda discouraging since he is coming off a 7 week layoff.