PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Chris Lincoln lately?

cj
04-24-2004, 11:23 AM
I was watching the ESPN racing recap show and saw Chris Lincoln. Absolutely unbelievable. I met this guy many years ago at the Alabama Derby (Lost Code), and he was a very, very nice guy. He was also a very, very, very large guy. I've seen him over the years on TV and he was always as big, if not bigger.

Well, lo and behold, this guy shrunk! Congratulations to Chris, I would guess he lost in the neighborhood of 200 lbs!

blind squirrel
04-24-2004, 11:42 AM
lasix and 7 furlong works.....good to hear he lost weight,

bettheoverlay
04-24-2004, 12:59 PM
I saw him once at Atlantic City Race Course when ESPN was covering the UN handicap. The admission gates had just opened and there was hardly anyone there when I spotted him waddling through the grandstand. He was indeed big. Nice as could be when I went up to talk to him. Glad he ditched the weight.

PurplePower
04-24-2004, 01:57 PM
Chris was at Sam Houston on April 10th for the Connally Turf Festival. I think he had bypass surgery some years ago - then regained a lot of the weight and is now back down considerably. He actually looked a little gaunt - tv adds some fullness I think. But he was his usual nice self and I'm sure his overall health benefitted.

witchdoctor
04-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Chris haad gastric bypass surgery and dropped from over 400 pounds to 220 last I heard.