PDA

View Full Version : New Handi user

coljesep
06-19-2014, 08:18 AM
Hey everybody, new to not only handi but the tbred world altogether.

Just wondering if people are using settings they like and found success? I have tried aight few different strategies such as default, emphasis on only a certain few categories such as form, class and distance speed.... but just looking for some guidance from people who have been using it for a while. I really enjoy how the program breaks everything down, but if I am going to continue to spend $1 per drf file I need to start getting some sort of return right?

another concept I am toying with the idea to use it just to eliminate certain horses... are people using that method?

I will say with all of the web sites out there, the people responsible for coding this program deserve a bit of gratitude, so thank you.

any help guidance or whatever would be appreciated

acorn54
06-19-2014, 08:45 AM
yes doug is extremely generous in letting others download that software. it is pretty neat
i have not used it extensively, sometimes i use it to see if it's top picks jive with the horses i am interested in.
i like the odds line and if the trackman's odds-line is out of whack with the software's odds line i get interested in the horse(s) and give them a look-see.
enjoy

Tom
06-19-2014, 09:39 AM
Welcome to our world coljesep!

If you don't mind me asking, what was it that got you interested in t-breds?

coljesep
06-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Grew up around it and always had interest but now trying to dive in....

upthecreek
06-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Grew up around it and always had interest but now trying to dive in....

Be afraid , be very afraid LOL
Good Luck!