PDA

View Full Version : Belmont: Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Teach
06-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Race One:

:6: Cost Affective looks like the horse to beat. Should go off at even-money or less; yet, I have this gnawing feeling that this Danzig-bred colt is vulnerable. Dropped in for a tag last time at 8-to-5 and couldn’t get job done. Looks like the kinda horse that "catches the garter"
but gets “cold feet” when it comes to the altar. Jo-el Rosario, “El Dominicano," in the irons for Tom Albertrani. Looks best, yet…

Also: :2: Borseggiatore; :1: Yankee Dime; :5: Philip

Race Two:

:6: Barbara’s Smile took to the grass like a duck takes to water. Once again: “Off the tailgate“…with a rush! Adds a panel - No problem! With the trip…can take it all.

Also: :1: Devilish Love; :2: Medaglia d’Argento; :4: Sundae School

Race Three:

:2: Platinum Bombshell just missed at this distance in this company in her last. The lightly-raced A.P. Indy-bred filly has won nearly half her efforts. Might just make her way to lead and play catch me if you can. The veteran Mike Luzzi is the pilot for trainer Gary Gullo

Also: :6: Penthouse Party; :3: Mlle Margaux; :1: Sugar Beach

Race Four:

:2: Prove It All Night is my longshot pick in this turf sprint. Should be out and going and will likely have to be caught. Drops in for a tag. Can surprise.

Also: :11: Stormkeeper; :4: It's Your Dime; :10: Rufus Ruth

Race Five:

:7: Rapid Repair just missed in this company in last. Cuts back a 'teenth. Retains Joel Rosario. Might well be out an winging. Should be on or near “the engine”.

Also: :5: Magnolia Lane; :4: One Night; :2: Shayjolie

Race Six:

:6: Hillhouse High (Sounds like school in New Haven) looks best here. With any kind…I repeat: With any kind of decent handling this Danzig-bred filly can prevail. The very capable Jose Lezcano in the irons for
Trainer Chad Brown.

Also: :1: Scatcapade; :2: Charm City Girl; :7: Knacque

Race Seven:

:8: Asset Inflation looks the best despite the long layoff. If reasonably ready, this lightly-raced Mr. Greeley-bred gelding can prevail over this field. Javier Castellano for the red-hot Chad Brown

Also: :6: Pirate’s Pleasure; :4: Patrick Henry; :2: Mister Popsicle

Race Eight:

:12: Successful Brothers is my try for “a telephone-numbers” play with a low percentage jock. Just feel this horse fits well in this company in this type of race: a lengthy turf route.

Also: :3: Special Agent; :7: Papy; :4: Upper East Side

Race Nine:

:10: You You has faced better. Didn’t handle the lawn in last but was improving position at the end. Can prevail on best.

Also: :11: Spango; :8: Takejo; :3: Harrythenavigator