PDA

View Full Version : Religious II

boxcar
06-08-2014, 08:02 PM
The original thread is having loading problems -- database issue according to Firefox. That thread is probably too large, so I'm posting my response to Actors post on this new one.

============================================

"They" in that post alludes to the "they" of Martin Niemöller's poem

Then if you knew this all along, who could the "they", in my response to your said post, possibly be, Einstien?

But that's okay...for "they" (the ungodly of this dark world) will come for Christians because they hate God's people just as much as "they" hate Him.

John 15:18-19
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
NASB

Persecution is they way God will purge his Church -- separate the wheat from the chaff.

The apostates, heretics and nominal and nominal believers within His church are in for a very rude awakening.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Thread size has nothing to do with it...it is a site-wide problem that I have just done something to try and fix. The site is acting a little quicker now as a result.

Please continue to post in the giant thread...I am curious to see how large it gets. :lol: