PDA

View Full Version : PickMaster

Slider
12-27-2001, 07:31 PM
It is Christmas and Dave Schwartz gave his HSH Pro users a Christmas present. It is called PickMaster. What it does is use a dynamic filter to go into the database and pull out races that meet the criteria of today’s race that is being handicapped. We do have control of the criteria. Then PickMaster goes through those races and calculates the statistics of impact values, pool impact values, wins, $Net, etc. This is pretty standard so far, now comes the good part. PickMaster will look at today’s race and eliminate the horses with the low statistics and mark the horses with the positive winning statistics. Best of all PickMaster will recalculate its statistics after each elimination and each positive selection and then show us the horses to eliminate and to bet in today’s race. As usual with Horsestreet Handicapping (HSH) we have control of the program so that people can do it their way and end up with their own selections.
I was a little hesitant to work with this new tool because the HSH net ants have been very kind to me and my bankroll. I soon saw many reasons to use PickMaster. The number one reason was that it works off the big database and will work at all tracks. Whereas HSH net ants need to have their own small databases hand selected and kept up. I will use the ants at the two tracks I am maintaining and PickMaster for any other tracks I wish to play. I have compared the selections of both methods and PickMaster improves the ants selections when the PickMaster eliminations are removed.

Slider

Richard
01-01-2002, 09:12 PM
Where can this PickMaster be located at?

Dick Schmidt
01-02-2002, 02:59 AM
Richard,

It is part of the Horse Street Hancicapper (HSH) program produced by Dave Schwartz.

Dick

Richard
01-02-2002, 06:39 AM
Where can this HSH be located?

Lefty
01-02-2002, 12:25 PM
HSH is at www.horsestreet.com
Take the tour and then check out the bbs.

Dave Schwartz
01-02-2002, 12:25 PM
Richard,

You can find us at:

http://www.HorseStreet.Com

Regards,
Dave Schwartz