PDA

View Full Version : Belmont stakes tickets

EMD4ME
06-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Anyone need tickets to Saturday? Have 6 extra tickets on the new far turn section. Face value offer.

Billnewman
06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
I'm bringing my 13 year old daughter to the big city. She practically grew up at FL. My brother in law is a chef in Brooklyn so we have a place to stay. Don't have seats yet. Found 2 seats that a gentleman just put up on craislist NYC 45min ago. Only wanted face value which is $160 most would want $400. But I won't make it to Manhattan until 10pm tomorrow nite. Said he couldn't wait at the office that long without security. So I'm seatless. I'd be much obliged for 2 seats. Where would I meet up with you?

EMD4ME
06-06-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm bringing my 13 year old daughter to the big city. She practically grew up at FL. My brother in law is a chef in Brooklyn so we have a place to stay. Don't have seats yet. Found 2 seats that a gentleman just put up on craislist NYC 45min ago. Only wanted face value which is $160 most would want $400. But I won't make it to Manhattan until 10pm tomorrow nite. Said he couldn't wait at the office that long without security. So I'm seatless. I'd be much obliged for 2 seats. Where would I meet up with you?

I will be at Belmont today if you'd like. Or if you'd like we can meet the day of.

I'm in the players club (VIP players). 2nd floor clubhouse. I'll be there at 9 am or so on Saturday and will be there from 1-6 on Friday. . Just ask for William (the gentlemen in charge of the room). When you find William, tell him you want to say hello to George (the player George not the waiter George).

If I know when you're coming, ill tell William to expect you. What is your name please? Finally, I am not asking for more than face value, not a scalper. Just have extra tickets due to friends not coming Saturday.

EMD4ME
06-06-2014, 10:13 AM

Sorry, just realized you said you can't meet till ten pm Friday night. If you want, we can meet Friday night to make you're life easier.

wiffleball whizz
06-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Let the unloading begin....

Will be tons of tix for sale tnrw

Billnewman
06-06-2014, 10:59 AM
I will be at Belmont today if you'd like. Or if you'd like we can meet the day of.

I'm in the players club (VIP players). 2nd floor clubhouse. I'll be there at 9 am or so on Saturday and will be there from 1-6 on Friday. . Just ask for William (the gentlemen in charge of the room). When you find William, tell him you want to say hello to George (the player George not the waiter George).

If I know when you're coming, ill tell William to expect you. What is your name please? Finally, I am not asking for more than face value, not a scalper. Just have extra tickets due to friends not coming Saturday.

That would be great sir!! I sent you a private message

EMD4ME
06-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Let the unloading begin....

Will be tons of tix for sale tnrw

Unloading? Why bc cc will lose lol? I had 14 tickets, kept 2, sold 6 just this week. Don't think unloading is the proper term. Tickets are going for some sick prices, glad I'm not looking for tickets at this point.

I was at the finish line when birdstone ran by smarty Jones. Loved that feeling as I cashed on birdstone & all the once a year visitors left upset!

I wouldn't miss watching cc lose for anything!

Billnewman
06-07-2014, 12:58 AM
The horses we bet on have class but the people betting on them do as well. I just meet Ed4me to buy seats for tomorrow. Not only did he get up in the middle of the night out of bed to meet me. When everyone else is marking them up 2 to 3 times the face value. Ed4me sold them to me for 20% less. All class!!

wiffleball whizz
06-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Unloading? Why bc cc will lose lol? I had 14 tickets, kept 2, sold 6 just this week. Don't think unloading is the proper term. Tickets are going for some sick prices, glad I'm not looking for tickets at this point.

I was at the finish line when birdstone ran by smarty Jones. Loved that feeling as I cashed on birdstone & all the once a year visitors left upset!

I wouldn't miss watching cc lose for anything!

I saw tons of best offers and tickets cheap on craigslist.....

Hope you have a good day.....I'm in 2R if you wanna pm me and grab a drink can't wait for today