PDA

View Full Version : Horseplayer Monthly is Out - Blemont, CJ, Meadow etc

DeanT
06-04-2014, 03:49 PM
http://www.horseplayersassociation.org/hanamonthly.html

Thanks for reading and sharing it. And thanks for letting us post it Mike.

Barry Meadow talks Morning Lines, Lenny Moon finds a track he can crush, CJ of TimeFormUS looks at track bias. Pletcher's Derby record, what gives? Four ways to have more fun on big days. Mike Dorr wants WPS minimums hiked.

Features: Rich says Chrome will make history, Belmont handicapping and analysis from Melissa, Tony, Dave and Mike.

Dinkin is going to miss Keeneland poly, Garnet's harness column focuses on the Hawk, Belmont meet stats pack and much more.

http://www.horseplayersassociation.org/hanamonthly.html

PaceAdvantage
06-04-2014, 05:28 PM
No need to thank me...this is free stuff, you're not charging anyone to read it, so feel free to post and not have to thank me...it's appreciated nonetheless...

You guys started here (in the chat room), so you know you pretty much have free reign here... :ThmbUp:

Overlay
06-04-2014, 06:32 PM
You guys started here (in the chat room), so you know you pretty much have free reign here... :ThmbUp:
That's free rein (as with horses). :)

DeanT
06-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Thanks Mike. We appreciate it much tho :)

One note, fun to see engaged horseplayers here. I looked at the downloads and 94% of the people who have come from here today downloaded. That's amazing and about 20% higher than any referral site we have. So many players here that are interested in higher level capping.

Mystic
06-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Love that Magazine. One of the best ones out there IMO. Thank you for the link. :)

DeanT
06-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Love that Magazine. One of the best ones out there IMO. Thank you for the link. :)

Wow, thanks for the nice words Mystic.

cutchemist42
06-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Love the magazine, great work! Read it last night.

Tom
06-05-2014, 11:57 AM
It is a very good mag - well done and very professional looking.
I'll buy some photo paper to print it out on! ;)

alydar
06-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Really great work!!

I appreciate all of your efforts

ezpace
06-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Informative Enjoyable Read Thanks!!!!

DeanT
06-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Thanks again folks, for both the downloads and the nice comments.